Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Does anyone have this blazer...

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 11:20 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Does anyone have this blazer...

https://blazerforum.com/forum/album....&pictureid=792

but with offroadish tires and two antennas on the back? I saw one today and could swear I saw it on the forums!

Btw I saw it in Honesdale, PA. We were there today. Post up!

Edit: and it had the tear drop rims!

Old 08-19-2009, 11:26 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, since that photo is in Biohazed's gallery I'm going to guess that it belongs to him.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:29 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I'm giving that as an example. It was a white 96 with a white grill.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:17 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

there are thousands of blazer on the road many with the same mods

Old 08-19-2009, 02:20 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Use the member search to search for members in PA. If they are on the forum (and have filled out their profile properly) then they should come up in the search.
There are thousands of white blazers out there with the 95-97 body styles...so it's like a needle in a hay stack.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:56 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Sisk
Use the member search to search for members in PA. If they are on the forum (and have filled out their profile properly) then they should come up in the search.
There are thousands of white blazers out there with the 95-97 body styles...so it's like a needle in a hay stack.
You can do that? Cool!

I know there's a lotta white blazers, but blazers don't come in white grills so white blazers with white grills narrows it down

Old 08-19-2009, 08:09 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
You can do that? Cool!

I know there's a lotta white blazers, but blazers don't come in white grills so white blazers with white grills narrows it down
Actually I'm pretty sure there is a model that came with the color coded grille. If not, it could have been an option. I know the newer style ones do for sure...and I'm fairly certain the 95-97 ones are the same.

Old 08-20-2009, 06:27 AM
BF Veteran

Oh, I didn't know that. All well, must have not been someone from here then xD