Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Finally! Summer 2010 pics of Maritime Blazin' (pic heavy)

Old 07-03-2010, 05:55 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Finally! Summer 2010 pics of Maritime Blazin' (pic heavy)

Well it's been a while lol. Nothing special in the way of pics, I just wanted to share a few of my newest addition to the truck (more will surely follow). I picked up a set of 31's a while back and have been just waiting to have tome to get them on. Today was the day.
With all the debate over 31's on stock height I can tell you they do fit. We swapped out my rims for the rims on my buddies Blazer so he could put the tires on at the dealership (they're only allowed to work on their own vehicles without having to charge labour). His is 100% stock, no lift, no cranking of the tbars (that we know of..it's stock height and it sits level, so we assume not) and they fit with about a cm of clearance all around (even at full lock). We even drove home on them in his truck. We then went to put them on my truck, but i couldn't even get out of my driveway lol. The front drivers side couldn't clear the fender. My truck was in an accident before I bought it and has a new fender and drivers side door. It was obviously mounted wrong and it didn't clear on that side, so we were forced to crank the tbars. I also have a set of 2" shackles sitting at home waiting to go on to complete the transformation. I just haven't had time to get that done as I need to bring it where there is a torch.
With all that said, I rub at full lock in the front with the 31's (to be expected) and even though they seem to fit on my buddies truck without issue I wouldn't want to do any serious offroading or anything with out a lift on it.

Sorry for the long winded story, but here are the pics (I also washed and waxed the truck today ). You can also check out my nice new siding in the background

Old 07-03-2010, 06:15 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Nice photos sisk

Old 07-03-2010, 06:41 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Looking good

Old 07-03-2010, 06:58 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Those tires look great under there!
When are you gonna patch those holes?

Old 07-03-2010, 07:42 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Looks good! Gotta love 31's!

And here I thought you had sold the blazer, bought a mini-cooper and moved to France. I guess you are still around!

Old 07-03-2010, 08:41 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Looks good, what year is your buddies Blazer?

Old 07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Very nice...

Old 07-03-2010, 09:20 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good bub. Welcome to the Thirty-one's club, lol.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:49 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I was told about these... Pictures Look GREAT

Old 07-04-2010, 09:19 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cbr995
Those tires look great under there!
When are you gonna patch those holes?
haha damn you Matt. I was hoping no one would bring those up. I'm really not sure. I hope before the winter, but my buddy who is gunna do it is going through a lot of **** right now, so I really have no idea when he'll be able to do it.

Originally Posted by RangerG
Looks good! Gotta love 31's!

And here I thought you had sold the blazer, bought a mini-cooper and moved to France. I guess you are still around!
haha nope, still around man! I'm trying to make it on more.

Originally Posted by DKSDAD
Looks good, what year is your buddies Blazer?
His is an '01, same as mine.

And thanks to everyone else for the comments

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally! Summer 2010 pics of Maritime Blazin' (pic heavy)