Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

First pics in 2010 of Maritime Blazin' (pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 05:14 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default First pics in 2010 of Maritime Blazin' (pic heavy)

Well, as planned I got out tonight just as the sun was setting to snap a few pics in my new spot. Unfortunately it got dark really fast and I didn't get to take as many as I hoped. Beyond that it was fairly cold out, so some of the shots turned out a bit blurry lol.

All of the pics can be seen here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Spring%202010/

Old 03-11-2010, 05:22 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

nice pics. if you ever get in the paintin mood I'd paint the chrome on the grill and bumper black... lol not saying you should paint you whole truck black or anything... I just don't like the look of chrome especailly because nothing else on your truck is

Old 03-11-2010, 05:30 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk

My favorite!

Old 03-11-2010, 05:38 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
nice pics. if you ever get in the paintin mood I'd paint the chrome on the grill and bumper black... lol not saying you should paint you whole truck black or anything... I just don't like the look of chrome especailly because nothing else on your truck is
It's on my to do list...as soon as the weather gets nice it will be black

Originally Posted by cbr995
My favorite!
I liked that one too. It was one of the clearest (I was cold and couldn't hold the camera steady lol). I have another favorite I just realised I missed..

Old 03-11-2010, 05:41 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road

Really nice pics.

Old 03-11-2010, 06:08 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I like the power line picture the best as well

Old 03-12-2010, 06:56 AM
BF Veteran

Yeah it turned out really good. I like the ones with the rusted garages in the background too. I'm happy I found this place. I'll head back as soon as it gets nicer out and I can wax the truck and take some better (more steady lol) pics.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

I gotta say it, number 9 is freaking badass. Would you mind maybe PMing or emailing me a full size version of that picture to use as my background?

Old 03-12-2010, 11:41 AM
BF Veteran

Which one were you looking for Phil? The on the ground shot, or the one right above it? I can send you the full sized shot when I get home tonight.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Thats the one

Quick Reply: First pics in 2010 of Maritime Blazin' (pic heavy)