Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Flowmaster's Super 44

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 01:42 PM
RoyalWaldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flowmaster's Super 44

Hey, just got my video up of my new super 44 muffler.
Check it out. let me know what you think...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh25sLVHuIc

Old 04-10-2008, 01:59 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Flowmaster's Super 44

Sounds nice, now i know for sure which muffler I want to get. Did you do anything else besides replacing the muffler? I was thinking about a high flow cat and the super 44 with exit straight out the back and a nice 3" tip or something like that. It will happen sometime this summer, since I need to replace some exhaust components after 140,000 miles of use.

Old 04-10-2008, 02:15 PM
RoyalWaldo is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: lennyblazer

Did you do anything else besides replacing the muffler?
Nope, everything else is stock. I just had to replace all the pipe after the cat they were really bad. but it just models the stock pipes.

Old 04-10-2008, 05:30 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ya mine sounds similar cept i dont have the tail pipe on cuz i'm having it exit the rear and its a PITA to do cuz theres soo much in the back of the 1st gens. i'm thinkin of just gettin the stock tail pipe

Old 04-10-2008, 05:59 PM
jimmyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

that sounds pretty good. i like that better then the 40s on the 4.3.

jimmyboy

Old 04-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Original Outlaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Im new to the hole blazer stuff and was wondering what do i need to order from flowmaster to make it fit and sound like yours?

I own a 1995 chevy 4.3L blazer and want the super 44 series with the dual out-backsystem,dual right/left systemor dual right side system. If you guess can list direct links to was you guess orderd it would be greatfully apriciated

Old 04-11-2008, 08:11 AM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: Original Outlaw

Im new to the hole blazer stuff and was wondering what do i need to order from flowmaster to make it fit and sound like yours?

I own a 1995 chevy 4.3L blazer and want the super 44 series with the dual out-backsystem,dual right/left systemor dual right side system. If you guess can list direct links to was you guess orderd it would be greatfully apriciated
There aren't actual kits you can buy to do this. Anything other than the stock exhaust system is custom. The only Cat back kit I have seen is the Gibson single outlet cat back kit or the Walker/Dynomax stock replacement cat back system. All that RoyalWaldo did was replace the stock muffler with a generic 2.5inch single in/out muffler from Flowmaster, and then replaced the stock piping from the cat back with the same as stock diameter of 2.5inches.

If you want split duals, or extreme split duals, you'll most likely have to repostion your spare tire to somewhere else on the vehicle. Hope this helps you out on your exhaust search.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:04 AM

ya like lennyblazer said there rnt really any kits for what u want. i did the same except am having the tail pipe exit out the back. georgeblazer (member on here) used to have duals from the muffler back on his 2nd gen.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Original Outlaw is an unknown quantity at this point

That helped, Thank's you guess . And my dad has a good friend that ownsa custom shop that does exhaust custum stuff and i'll just order the Flowmaster Super44 muffler and have him fab twins from the super44 to the back and its at a great deal to. $105.72 (Super44) & $50-75.00 (For the duels)

Old 04-12-2008, 12:58 AM

i got mine shipped to me for $81 from www.autopartswarehouse.com

Quick Reply: Flowmaster's Super 44