Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Harrisburg Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 11:47 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Harrisburg Auto Show

I'm about to head out, any requests for pics/vidz before I go?

EDIT: Working on uploading the 250+ pics to Photobucket now...

Old 01-27-2008, 03:10 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Harrisburg Auto Show

Alright Ladies and Gents, here it is. Uploaded and submitted for your approval, the 2008 Harrisburg Auto Show:

Click on the TBSS tail for the general album and navigate from there (sub-albums on the left), or click on the Camaro tail to skip directly to the Camaro.

Hope you enjoy! Any questions, post up! (Like how SICK was the Twin Turbo C5 Z06 in person?)EDIT: IT WAS A C5 TT Z06, NOT A C6

*EDIT: Sorry about that guys, it's Public now. And the pictures are of the concept Camaro, not a production Camaro.

Old 01-27-2008, 05:02 AM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

1st the Camaro isnt a concept anymore, production in 2009.
2nd link says you have to log in

Old 01-27-2008, 11:04 AM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

it is telling me that they are both private

Old 01-27-2008, 11:18 AM
BF Veteran

In the pic entitled 'Height Comparison', my Wife is 5'6" with those boots on. The three lifted Silverados there were quite impressive.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:28 AM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

that looks like a pretty cool show, really nice rides there, i saw a 2 dorr tahoe at a show i went to recently that set up about like that truck above^^^, but it was rolling on 28' rims, thats the biggesst i havr ever saw before, looked pretty cool though

Old 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that there were car shows like that anywhere near here.