Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

here we go guys! my new ride.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road
Default here we go guys! my new ride.

as many of you know, i got rid of the jacked up jimmy.
gas was getting bad on it, more money invested in that thing than i do in college.
15k to be exact on how much i put in on that truck.

so i traded it in for 2500.....shoot me
for a 2001 VW Passat. 4 door. 2.8L 5speed
the thing is pretty quick, but very fuel efficient. here is the picture of the car.
i think im gonna stay on here for awhile not too found of other forums.

here are acouple pictures, should have more up soon.

tell me what you guys think!
thanks,
Dan

Last edited by TripleBlackBlazer; 03-27-2010 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Moved to Sights and Sounds
Old 03-27-2010, 12:19 PM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice, But I cant believe that man. Have a nice thule roof rack basket I picked up I was thinking would have looked great on that jimmy.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:47 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Nice car. Not my choice (I woulda bought a Jetta) but I like it.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:33 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

something tells me your gonna have to do some minor trimming to get 32's on that thing....nice car though. guy i work with has one and loves it...he cant understand why i drive an aerodynamic brick around.
to each there own.

Old 03-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by JST4SHO
Nice, But I cant believe that man. Have a nice thule roof rack basket I picked up I was thinking would have looked great on that jimmy.
man i wanted to keep it so bad, but i needed something thats way more dependable.
i would of taken that roof rack off your hands in a heart beattttt

Originally Posted by cbr995
Nice car. Not my choice (I woulda bought a Jetta) but I like it.
yeah, they had a jetta, but im faster so i had to get ittt

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
something tells me your gonna have to do some minor trimming to get 32's on that thing....nice car though. guy i work with has one and loves it...he cant understand why i drive an aerodynamic brick around.
to each there own.
only some minor trimming you know, im actually thining some 37's.
hahahaha
i miss my truck dearly

Old 03-27-2010, 07:18 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice car... I think you should do something along these lines:

A simple lip kit that would replace the black plastic and can be painted to match, some rims, de-badge grille and a "Bowser" style hood will give that car a whole new look... some tinted tails... clear signals... 2 inches lower... It'd look great!

Old 03-27-2010, 11:48 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

kinda "Plain-Jane" (for now, i hope) but still a nice car-way more room inside than the Jimmy/Blazer's have.

hope you enjoy your new ride, and it'd great if you did stick around here. who knows, maybe you'll find another "toy" in the near future to get dirty once in a while.

Originally Posted by oktain

now that's a nice ride!

Old 03-27-2010, 11:52 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Are you making payments? Because an extra 2500 in payments isnt gonna kill you, and you could have had a weekend warrior! but good luck with that car, I have heard Vw sucks and Vw rocks, but idk who to trust.... Looks like you can play with it though.... nice lil 5 speed

Old 03-28-2010, 12:27 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by oktain
Nice car... I think you should do something along these lines:

A simple lip kit that would replace the black plastic and can be painted to match, some rims, de-badge grille and a "Bowser" style hood will give that car a whole new look... some tinted tails... clear signals... 2 inches lower... It'd look great!

that is pretty much the look i am going to go for.
except im going with the LED inspired new audi lights, de badgeding it next week(after i feel better from surgery) im getting some black rims with a chrome lip from ASA. and i am going to be lowering it in the future.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
kinda "Plain-Jane" (for now, i hope) but still a nice car-way more room inside than the Jimmy/Blazer's have.

hope you enjoy your new ride, and it'd great if you did stick around here. who knows, maybe you'll find another "toy" in the near future to get dirty once in a while.

now that's a nice ride!
yeah man the trunk i could fit a blazer itself in there!
i love it man, especially with traction control off in a parking lot, lots and lots of fun!!

Originally Posted by wlorton
Are you making payments? Because an extra 2500 in payments isnt gonna kill you, and you could have had a weekend warrior! but good luck with that car, I have heard Vw sucks and Vw rocks, but idk who to trust.... Looks like you can play with it though.... nice lil 5 speed
yeah man im making payments. 120 biweekly.
which will be changing, im going to refinance soon.
and yeah im planning on building a offroad truck sooner or later.
im thinking maybe a sandrail, but one that is legal onroad as well.

Old 03-28-2010, 12:39 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

now that's a nice ride!
Heck yeah it is!

Quick Reply: here we go guys! my new ride.