Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

I <3 matte black!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road
Default I <3 matte black!!!!!

To see how i took 5 different images and pieced them together to make the 1st photo check out my blog.

we started shooting late and lost light real fast so we were only able to get 3 somewhat decent photos =/

Old 11-29-2009, 12:53 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Chad, that is just plain sick!

customer's car or a friend's?

Old 11-29-2009, 01:05 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
Chad, that is just plain sick!

customer's car or a friend's?
its a friends car, import tuner contacted him about featuring it and this is part 1 of our photoshoot we are doing to send pics to the magazine. the car makes about 550hp to the wheels. its pretty nasty.

hopefully they like my shots and buy them instead of sending a photographer here to shoot it

Old 11-29-2009, 01:15 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
its a friends car, import tuner contacted him about featuring it and this is part 1 of our photoshoot we are doing to send pics to the magazine. the car makes about 550hp to the wheels. its pretty nasty.

hopefully they like my shots and buy them instead of sending a photographer here to shoot it
that'd be the icing on the cake, would'nt it?

getting the chance to take cool pic's of a friend's car; a favor.
getting just the right shot; hard work, but worth it.
getting to see your name in print...............priceless!

you def have to tell us if it happens, so we can make that issue a sell out, for sure!

Old 11-29-2009, 01:23 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
that'd be the icing on the cake, would'nt it?

getting the chance to take cool pic's of a friend's car; a favor.
getting just the right shot; hard work, but worth it.
getting to see your name in print...............priceless!

you def have to tell us if it happens, so we can make that issue a sell out, for sure!
you can go pick up Octobers issue iif its still on the stands

https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/next-time-your-buying-milk-bread-35763/

Old 11-29-2009, 01:40 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
you can go pick up Octobers issue iif its still on the stands

https://blazerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35763
yeah, i remember that posting-& the issue too. but, what i was getting @, was the fact that you'll see you name there-in the credits-on a feature spread, in an international mag. now that's what i call priceless!

Old 11-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Nice work!

Old 11-29-2009, 07:29 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice work as always Chad . I plan on going flat black with my truck eventually. I LOVE flat black on vehicles. It's so sexy lol.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:27 AM
BF Guru

you goin' for the "Rat Rod" look Alex? that'll look awsome! with the pastel coloured pin stripe, Lake Pipes, and of course-louver's all over your hood, bwahahahahaha!

Rat Rod's are cool, but please don't "Rat" your Blazer, or we might just have to

Old 11-29-2009, 08:32 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

No Chris, I'm definitely not going for that look. I'm going to the blacked out look. Everything is going to be black on my truck. Whenever it does get painted (wayyy down the road) it's being re-named to be "The Punisher" lol.
But enough hi-jacking. Chad I'm assuming all the pics were pretty heavily photoshopped/ I'm just wondering since the calipers are colored and some of the signs in the background, but everything else is de-saturated.

Quick Reply: I <3 matte black!!!!!