Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

I love this car

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 06:07 PM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 01-14-2008, 06:43 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: I love this car

What's not to love, unless of course you don't have $$$.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:24 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

That was impressive I have to say!! I usually don't care for those cars but that was truly impressive!!!

Old 01-15-2008, 03:02 PM

ORIGINAL: thegr81

That was impressive I have to say!! I usually don't care for those cars but that was truly impressive!!!
Just wait until the first 1000hp Gallardo spider is done.

Old 01-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

I would rather have a car that is incredibly fast built by myself rather than a factory, and i would rather have a sleeper that a car that EVERYONE knows is hella fast, but i must say, that car is insane...

Old 01-18-2008, 09:11 PM

Its not a factory car. Well it is but the twin turbo was done by a shop in Florida.

I know what your saying about building it yourself. But some of us dont have the know how to install a Turbo kit or something complicated like that. Some of us(me included) can take it to a shop and make more money than it costs to pay someone to do the work. I like doing the work myself but I can pay a mechanic $200 to do 2 hours worth of work that would take me 6 hours. If I were to go to work for those 6 hours I would make a lot more than $200.

You want to see insane wait to see some vids from the few guys that are doing the 1000hp kits to their Gallardos. The Murcie in the vid had roughly 800.

Old 01-18-2008, 10:10 PM
WhiteTie BlackJacket is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno...Something with a motor that big (Im assuming theyre at least V8s???) should have an earth shaking rumble...not sound like a honda on 'roids...

Old 01-20-2008, 01:39 AM

agreed, they sound really windy, but they redline at like twentyfive thousand rpm's

Old 01-20-2008, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: WhiteTie BlackJacket

I dunno...Something with a motor that big (Im assuming theyre at least V8s???) should have an earth shaking rumble...not sound like a honda on 'roids...
haha. The Gallardo is a 5.0L V10, Murcielago is a 6.2L V12 new ones are 6.5. And they rev to 8k+ rpm. These cars are not about having hug cams and high compression engines. These things are somewhat small engines mildly built. The lambos sounds a lot better than Ferraris imo. The ferraris are 4.3l V8s and sound a lot like F1 cars. Lambos sound more deap.

Old 01-20-2008, 02:26 PM

my motor is the same size as a ferraris? i new i could beat one in a race...

Quick Reply: I love this car