Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Kratos the magic Min Pin

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kratos the magic Min Pin

Makes chicken disappear!

Got a puppy for the Wife and I for Christmas. He's almost 6 months old here. Awesome dog, lots of personality and energy but lies down and sleeps when you're taking a nap.

Kratos eating raw 1 of 4 - YouTube
Kratos eating raw 2 of 4 - YouTube
Chicken actually disappears at the end of this vid:
Kratos eating raw 3 of 4 - YouTube
And my goofy self praising him:
Kratos eating raw 4 of 4 - YouTube

I was a little leery of the whole raw diet thing but after doing some research it looks legitimate and the dog loves it. Cheaper than regular dry food and better for him, too!

Old 01-04-2012, 10:16 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

cute doggy I never knew a raw diet was healthy for them

thanks gary ! =) I learned something today

Old 01-04-2012, 10:25 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Cute and my dog don't belong in the same sentence. He is a beastly, chicken massacring ball of ferocity!

Yeah, I didn't know either 'til I looked up "best food for Min Pins". It's not just good for my dog, but all dogs. It's based on the idea that domestic dogs are direct descendents of the wolf and wolves eat whole animals. No fruits, no vegetables, no grains, etc. Just raw meat, bones, skin, etc. The results speak for themselves as most people who feed raw have extremely infrequent vet visits and their teeth and coat are extremely healthy. Cancer in raw fed dogs is nearly nonexistent as well.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:39 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

I gotta admit after you said wolf and wolves it makes even more sense

its a great find !