Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

A Lovely Rice Burner....

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 04:16 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

The wide body kit was well done but i am not a fan of any type of body modification without performance modifications.. if you can drop at least 5 grand on a body kit and good paint job, you sure as heck can drop 2-3 grand on upgrading under the hood

Old 03-16-2010, 04:57 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
The wide body kit was well done but i am not a fan of any type of body modification without performance modifications.. if you can drop at least 5 grand on a body kit and good paint job, you sure as heck can drop 2-3 grand on upgrading under the hood
Yeah, but then he couldn't be a poser like he is now!
Those body panels have got to provide a huge boost in horsepower & performance! Bling, bling, baby!

Old 03-16-2010, 05:02 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Wow. Its like he went on Andy's Auto Sport and bought ALL the wide body kits to make it even sicker! Buts as we all know....Fail.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:16 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

and it's a real shame this kid ruined that S2000, they're actually a nice lookin' car right from the factory.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:05 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I think an s2000 would be the only honda I would consider driving, but this one was defiantly Mexicaned out

Old 03-17-2010, 12:41 AM
BF Veteran

The s2000 is the one and only Honda i'd ever let myself drive. I would never own it, if i did, i think my dad, grandpa, and uncle would all come down and slap me a few times.. (they were GM only guys and grandpa was a Cadillac man and dad worked for too many years)

Old 03-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

well its definetly not the worst rice I have ever seen but its pretty ugly. at least they started with something thats the closest thing to fast that honda makes instead of dropping that much money into a civic.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:53 AM
BF Veteran

I know the rice happens often on the east coast. When i visit my family in Baltimore MD or brother in Virginia i see too many late 90s hondas with body kits, rims, fart cannons, and no go

Old 03-17-2010, 01:02 AM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

just remembered a couple weeks ago I had went to walmart and when i was leaving I pulled up beside the entrance and there was this eclipse with a primer body kit and big fart can and of course he revved at me. the cutouts happened to be open so I let it rip up to about 5grand haha. Between the owned look on the eclipse drivers face, the girlscouts selling cookies beside the door holding there ears, and the 2 or so 50 year old guys on the sidewalk laughing and giving the thumbs up it was PRICELESS.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:09 AM
Starting Member
TheStig is on a distinguished road

Too many useless scoops in weird places...
Psh, obviously you've never experienced the pain of having your performance turn signals overheat during aggressive racing.

Quick Reply: A Lovely Rice Burner....