Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

A Lovely Rice Burner....

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 01:32 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheStig
Psh, obviously you've never experienced the pain of having your performance turn signals overheat during aggressive racing.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:31 AM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

This must be that guys cousins "luxury" car. I gotta remember that number on the back window so I can have them pimp ma ride!

Old 03-17-2010, 11:51 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

It never ceases to amaze me how people will ruin cars. We should all call that number on the back window and tell him what a douche he is.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

im not sure whats "elite" about that BMW. it looks to me like they just filled up a buggy at pep boys with all the body accesrories and chrome trim they could get.

i have seen many vehicles ruined by people thinking it was a good idea to add the three buick "ports" on each front fender.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:01 PM
DoubleSh0t is on a distinguished road

The S2000 is a great car, but he ruined it. I was in the import scene, I get you want your car to look unique and all that. But seriously, that's just awful.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Beginning Member
knightryderx2 is on a distinguished road

I love the S2Ks but damn son that looks horrible. That wide body is completely useless on the street like that. Its a GT kit and it serves a purpose on the track but not ont he street. I hate it when dudes make imports look like total crap...

Old 03-17-2010, 04:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ
OMFG!

he has the same side grills on the rear quarters as well.

i've also seen a guy in Brampton that has those reversed side scoops that are mounted on the rear lower sections of the front fenders (where he BMW logo is). problem is this guy in Brampton has them mounted on the opposite side of his hood from where the air box is (not like it matters anyways), and he didn't even use 2 of the same ones (like 2 right side ones), no he used a left and a right one. looks soooo lame. it's on a RAV4 by the way.

Originally Posted by Sisk
. We should all call that number on the back window and tell him what a douche he is.
that was my exact first thought after seeing the first pic.

Originally Posted by sifd4x4
i have seen many vehicles ruined by people thinking it was a good idea to add the three buick "ports" on each front fender.
or all of the Honda boys that put those BMW or Escalade vents on.

that Bimmer is such an epic fail.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:19 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

There is a kid who lives 2 streets over from me who has a 2006 fusion and the fender vents are on the driver and passenger doors, not the fenders.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:34 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
There is a kid who lives 2 streets over from me who has a 2006 fusion and the fender vents are on the driver and passenger doors, not the fenders.
They were originally on the fenders... it was the shear power & speed that slid them down to the doors. Ya really gotta be careful with that kind of raw power at your command.

What really amazes me about the Bimmer is that someone had the b@lls to put a name & number on it! Like someone would pay for that! I could hear this conversation now... "Hello, I wondering how much you would charge me to totally destroy, er... a, I mean turn my car into a chick magnet?"

Last edited by LuvMyTJ; 03-17-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:41 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
or all of the Honda boys that put those BMW or Escalade vents on. []
They are actually more commonly buick vents, they had them from the factory back in the 50s. My 1950 dynaflow used them to vent under hood heat from the straight 8 so back then they were very functional and not goofy stickers.

Quick Reply: A Lovely Rice Burner....