Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

my blazer though the eye of nemo....

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road
Default my blazer though the eye of nemo....

got this sigma 8mm fisheye lens as a loaner for a photography job, so i just HAD to go use it for other things hehehe

let me know whatcha think!

Old 10-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Beginning Member
SC0RPI0 is on a distinguished road

Very nice looks good

Old 10-22-2009, 08:47 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Love the tri-shot and the rim pics. Did you use a long exposure to get all three positions in one pic or did you edit them together?

Boy do I hate the interior pattern on the seats in our trucks. I'd love to convert to the 95-97 style seats or the 98+ seats with the new fabric.

LOL I see you have no passenger's side recline hand either. Have one on the driver's side?

Old 10-22-2009, 08:55 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Very nice as always Chad! Your interior is mint!!
How about an HDR one? That might be kinda cool...

Old 10-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by SC0RPI0
Very nice looks good
thank ya!

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Love the tri-shot and the rim pics. Did you use a long exposure to get all three positions in one pic or did you edit them together?

Boy do I hate the interior pattern on the seats in our trucks. I'd love to convert to the 95-97 style seats or the 98+ seats with the new fabric.

LOL I see you have no passenger's side recline hand either. Have one on the driver's side?
i did 3 shots and then pulled the truck from 2 shots onto the 1st one.

yeah, i had a 95 LT model with leather before and i liked those seats sooo much more.

part of the handle is broke...it still works but i have to push it on there, hold it then adjust the seat LOL. yeah the driverside is fine. i also really need to get some damn floor mats.

Originally Posted by Sisk
Very nice as always Chad! Your interior is mint!!
How about an HDR one? That might be kinda cool...
yeah over all its in VERY nice condition. besides that recline handle and the switch panel on the driver side having a tab broke its pretty mint.

i dont like HDR shots at all, they look to fake and cartoonish to me. just not my style.

Old 10-22-2009, 09:24 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

That shot of the rim looks like it's straight out of a mag! very nice!

Old 10-23-2009, 03:19 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Man that interior shot is good.

Pity that you've got it reversed! Look's funny with the steering on the other side!

Reverse it back & send me a copy! LOL

Old 10-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Man that interior shot is good.

Pity that you've got it reversed! Look's funny with the steering on the other side!

Reverse it back & send me a copy! LOL
sorry about that sir. here ya go.....

Old 10-23-2009, 11:40 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Very nice... I need a nice wide angle lens or a Fisheye... I think I'd use the wide angle more though... Still looking into a rig too, but winter's a coming and I don't really see the need just yet.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:26 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by oktain
Very nice... I need a nice wide angle lens or a Fisheye... I think I'd use the wide angle more though... Still looking into a rig too, but winter's a coming and I don't really see the need just yet.
yeah i used my sigma 10-20 alot, i dont think i would use this lens nearly as much because of the crazy distortion.

Quick Reply: my blazer though the eye of nemo....