Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

My first mud hole.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 10:14 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Not dirty enough! I can still see PAINT! lol...
X2! your truck should be brown, no shiney black paint allowed, hahahahaha!

Old 11-17-2009, 01:11 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Save yourself a boat load of $$$ and use roll on bed liner. $75 and your entire floor is lined. Pluse you will probably have some left over for accent work

Old 11-17-2009, 07:35 AM
Beginning Member
K-BERTHABABY-5 is on a distinguished road

well this weekend me and my buddies goin out muddin so monday ill have some new pics....hopefully no paint showin lol

n thnkx for the idea of roll on ill probably do that

Old 11-17-2009, 10:42 PM
BF Veteran

np! look into herculiner. not a shell likerhino liner, more of a flexible finish like lineX. good stuff and smells like bad candy so you wont be fumed out (after a few days anyway)

Old 11-17-2009, 10:57 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Save yourself a boat load of $$$ and use roll on bed liner. $75 and your entire floor is lined. Pluse you will probably have some left over for accent work
plus some accent work?!?....................on WHAT???

Old 11-17-2009, 11:29 PM
BF Veteran

That Herc will stick to almost anything. It's VERY forgiving. Even oily human flesh is no match. Barring fresh, unscuffed paint, and straigh oil/grease, it's basically up to his imaginiation. Tops of pedals, dash board, steering column, back hatch trim, kick pannels, rocker pannels, spare tire carrier. ANYTHING. You can really change the look of the ride with that stuff

Old 11-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Beginning Member

thats kool cuz i wanna do the entire inside (mostly) so i kan not worry about water from the holes or when i wash it out.....and the guy i bought it from got a diff dash the the original but its not the right size.. its to big on some angles/curves and then on others its too small....n e one know where to get a good like OE replacementr dash?

Old 11-18-2009, 01:08 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I just saw the tube of caulking sitting in the centre console. Guess it didn't work too well huh? hahaha

And bedliner/undercoating FTW on surfaces. I've undercoated a lot of my exterior and it look and hold up great. I still need to do my spare tire carrier. I'm unsure if I'm going to bedline my interior yet.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:15 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ABN31B
That Herc will stick to almost anything. It's VERY forgiving. Even oily human flesh is no match. Barring fresh, unscuffed paint, and straigh oil/grease, it's basically up to his imaginiation. Tops of pedals, dash board, steering column, back hatch trim, kick pannels, rocker pannels, spare tire carrier. ANYTHING. You can really change the look of the ride with that stuff
OK, now i'm convinced you're inhaling the fumes from the 50 cal & the 40mm casings!

Old 11-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Beginning Member

screw it im just gonna bed line the whole truck lol

Quick Reply: My first mud hole.....