Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

This my friends, is how I roll!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Beginning Member
shablaze is on a distinguished road
Default This my friends, is how I roll!

I hope I posted in the correct place .....

Old 02-16-2012, 12:02 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

yup you did and photobucket worked just fine for you congrats

Old 02-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Beginning Member

yep, had to actually get on the computer as my iphone does not allow flash player or something crazy. Doesn't seem very smart, lol.

Btw, I bought this blazer in June last year. My daughter tried to talk me out of it said not to waste my money. Had a cracked up w/s, needed a couple of tires, and had chipped and faded paint job. With all of that now taken care of, she now loves it! I want to change the head lights and tail lights and maybe put a chrome exhaust tip. Need a few interior things also.

*ses light is still off btw. So I can now pass inspection!!

Old 02-16-2012, 10:51 AM
melliferal is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shablaze
yep, had to actually get on the computer as my iphone does not allow flash player or something crazy. Doesn't seem very smart, lol.
Photobucket has a free iPhone app; you can upload things from your camera roll (or vice versa) and find all your links/IMG tags, etc.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by melliferal
Photobucket has a free iPhone app; you can upload things from your camera roll (or vice versa) and find all your links/IMG tags, etc.
I saw that but couldn't seem to get a pic from there to here.

I see many people have viewed my thread but no one has indicated if my blazer looks ok or not. Not that I had actually asked but typically people will comment. Well I like it! I think it looks pretty sweet. My kids think I'm a cool mom with a cool ride!

Old 02-17-2012, 12:24 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Don't worry, your blazer looks great.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

It looks nice enough that I'm curious what the paint color is (yes, I know - "blue")

Old 02-17-2012, 12:37 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

It does look nice, is it 2 or 4 wheel drive?

Old 02-17-2012, 07:29 PM
Beginning Member

Awe thanks, I was beginning to think no one liked it! It's 2 wheel drive and as far as the color....hmmm, good question. I know it's blue, lol. When I had it painted I kept the original color and the shop said all they needed was the vin to match it. It's a pretty blue in the sun.

Last edited by shablaze; 02-17-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

Good enough, thanks. I'm sure I can find the factory color ... But I'm also fairly sure I'll change my mind 87 more times before summer.
Yours looks better than most of the dark blues I've seen driving around, maybe they're just faded. Or your guy did a better job than GM. Or both.

Quick Reply: This my friends, is how I roll!