Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

new pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 06:00 PM
iceflames11 is on a distinguished road
Default new pics

Bout time I got some new pics.Clicky.Yea the pics were takin yesterday, notice the lack of snow? Middle of December and theresNO SNOW!

Old 12-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: new pics

Pics look good! Makes me want a brushgaurd even more! I love the look of Blazers with either the safari bars or brushguards. Plus it gives me someplace to mount more lights!

And yeah, the weather has been very weird! I was just outside yesterday working in a t-shirt digging up my yard. Should not be this warm!!! And darn it, if it were cold, the rain that is falling right now would be a decent amount of snow...

Old 12-13-2006, 07:17 PM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Nice pic! I also like the idea of extra metal on a truck.

Ya, wierd weather here too. 2 weeks ago we had a foot of snow and sub-zero temps. Now we're sitting at 50-55 degrees and we're having rain and wind storms. The winds have been up to 70mph and up to 200,000 people have have their electricity knocked out. They expect 2 more storms today and Friday, with todays' being worse than the first one.

Old 12-13-2006, 08:16 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

why are there 6x9's in the back????? certainly dont want, or probably cant hear vocals from waaaaaaayyy back there......powerd off the deck?

Old 12-13-2006, 11:50 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

Luv the Brushgaurd Too!! Where's it from??

Old 12-14-2006, 02:23 AM

why are there 6x9's in the back?????
For the people in the back. Sounds alot better that way. And they are powered off the 2nd amp in the corner.
E-bay special, Hunter brushguard, same one a_tack has, only $230 shipped free.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Old 12-14-2006, 02:29 AM
BF Veteran

that is definatly not the place for speakers imaging is about pointing the sound AT you. not to mention your subs would drown them out, providing that sony amp puts out more than 100 watts.
ORIGINAL: iceflames11

why are there 6x9's in the back?????
For the people in the back. Sounds alot better that way. And they are powered off the 2nd amp in the corner.
E-bay special, Hunter brushguard, same one a_tack has, only $230 shipped free.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Old 12-14-2006, 02:36 AM

that is definatly not the place for speakers imaging is about pointing the sound AT you. not to mention your subs would drown them out, providing that sony amp puts out more than 100 watts.
Ouch, I'm guessing that you don't like sony. As I know many people don't. But hey, it works for me.

Old 12-14-2006, 02:56 AM
BF Veteran

its not that man, sorry for sounding like im raggin......theres just so much potential.....its not a matter of likeing, they just dont put the same ol sony pride into car audio. should take that amp and put it toward a comp set. or get those 6x9's at least facing something with an ear

Old 12-14-2006, 03:30 AM

I'm not lookin to shatter eardrums and have peeps hear me comin from miles away. That would be fun but Ijust wanted to add a little bass to the music, and they do just that. Honestly, the 6x9's work well where they are. They are right next to your head in the back seat and the sound quality is actually pretty good. I usually have people in the back and before the 6x9's all they could hear was BUMP. Eventually I'm sure I'll get some for the doors and whatnot. But until then, its what I got.

Quick Reply: new pics