Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Nice whips in your area!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 10:24 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Lol the jeep guys probably say the same thing about us... Or you... Im not exactly included in the clique anymore

Old 03-04-2011, 02:03 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by matt92
I really like those silverado SS's, but then again, i like any truck or suv that hauls ***. I saw a lightning yesterday too, but then i was like.... im not taking a picture of that ford.
well that's a s**ty attitude.

i don't care what it is, or who it's made by.

if it looks good, sounds good, and goes fast, i'll snap a pice of it.

uploading a s**tload of some old whips i've come across to my PB. gonna thumbnail a bunch here.....

Old 03-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Starting Member
BlazinClinton is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
well that's a s**ty attitude.

i don't care what it is, or who it's made by.

if it looks good, sounds good, and goes fast, i'll snap a pice of it.

uploading a s**tload of some old whips i've come across to my PB. gonna thumbnail a bunch here.....
X2 for me, im not brand oriented, im more of an owner fan than a vehicle fan. any douche bag can buy a vehicle i like from the lot, but only a few people will do things i like to that vehicle. the rest will keep it stock, neglect it, or do some sort of hideous thing to it that no vehicle needs, like a pickup truck with a spoiler on the cab, and another on the box... a pickup with a spoiler on the box alone makes me shake my head.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:18 PM
matt92 is on a distinguished road

benedict, ive always wanted to see someone snap a pic, but i guess mine isnt cool enough yet. I remember when i first joined, i was like, that benedict guy has the nicest blazer ive ever seen.

Old 03-04-2011, 06:55 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by matt92
benedict, ive always wanted to see someone snap a pic, but i guess mine isnt cool enough yet. I remember when i first joined, i was like, that benedict guy has the nicest blazer ive ever seen.
he does have a nice truck but so does Dave (NJ4x4blaze) and b1heqh54 have nice lifted trucks.

i'm just giving you a hard time man

Old 03-04-2011, 07:52 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I saw this nice Nissan GTR at the car wash next door to work, but I can't get the pic from my phone to facebook. Stupid crappy phone.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Starting Member
Debonair is on a distinguished road

what kind of phone?

Old 03-04-2011, 10:16 PM
matt92 is on a distinguished road

i think every blazer on here is nice =D

Old 03-04-2011, 10:58 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

so u think my rusting out neglected blazer is nice? it's gonna get fixed up to stock at least but nothing fancier than projectors & turn signals with HID's

btw - spotted this lil gem.... never heard of a ZR5 before then - looked like a Jimmy front end with a truck bed in place of the rear storage & hatch.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:14 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Debonair
what kind of phone?
Well right now I have a Razr to tie me over until I get a new phone. I set up that status update from your phone, so it's supposed to work.

Quick Reply: Nice whips in your area!