Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

A night out.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:27 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default oktain's photos

Met up with my friends at the coffee shop last night.

This is what resulted:

We took too long shootin the **** and drinkin coffee though, and didn't have enough time to get all the shots I wanted.

Any pointers or constructive criticisms are appreciated lol... I wanna get better at this type of photography.

Last edited by oktain; 11-09-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:38 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Thanks to Chad, I bought a CPL filter for my Canon XS, I'll get out this weekend to try it out, I've been playing with it as it is and it does a GREAT job at reducing glare in windows and reflection off the paint of cars.

Old 11-09-2009, 04:47 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

nice pictures!! tripod?

Old 11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

The Pics look great!

Old 11-09-2009, 05:42 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Very nice pics!! I have a hard time shooting pics at night because of the lack of a tripod. They always come out too blurry. Can't wait to see more pics like this with that new filter

BTW - Nice Audi

Old 11-09-2009, 07:02 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks, I used a tripod for those shots, and a 2 second self-timer on the shutter to avoid camera shake from hitting the shutter button.

As for my CPL filter, here's a teaser example I threw together.

Attached Thumbnails A night out.-cplvs-nocpl.jpg  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:10 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hmm...nice. I like that filter.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:19 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks, Stay tuned! lol... hopefully this weekend I'll have time to go somewhere with a good view of the city at night.

And believe it or not... I'm already over this new signature.

Last edited by oktain; 11-09-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:33 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by oktain
Thanks, Stay tuned! lol... hopefully this weekend I'll have time to go somewhere with a good view of the city at night.

And believe it or not... I'm already over this new signature.
lol. That's the worst. I hate when you make a sig and it only lasts for a few days. I've done that A LOT lol. Can't wait to see what you will come up with.
I'm going to find some more photoshop vids and learn more tricks I think. I don't know nearly enough about layering or adjustment layers. I'd like to know more.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:08 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Very nice pics!! I have a hard time shooting pics at night because of the lack of a tripod. They always come out too blurry. Can't wait to see more pics like this with that new filter

BTW - Nice Audi
yeah, i need to get me one of those too (only been saying that for 3 or 4 years now, LOL)

ditto an your bud's Audi.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A night out.