Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

no longer having bad fitment!!!! adpaters on!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road
Default no longer having bad fitment!!!! adpaters on!

got my spacer/adapters or whatever you want to call them in....sits pretty flush with the fender!

boss 338's in 20x8.5 5.2 BS + 1 inch adapter in the front + 2 inch adapter in the rear.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:19 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Looks good, Got any tips for a rookie hobbyist photographer on getting shots like this? Especially the blurred shot.

Love the new rims btw.

Old 10-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by oktain
Looks good, Got any tips for a rookie hobbyist photographer on getting shots like this? Especially the blurred shot.

Love the new rims btw.
its not easy, you need to build a rig and have an ultra wide angle lens and be pretty decent at photoshop. google "rig shot" and you will see how its done.

thank you.

Old 10-04-2009, 03:37 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Dang man that looks good!

Old 10-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by okvortec
Dang man that looks good!
thanks man...its taken me a couple months but shes getting there.

Old 10-04-2009, 05:08 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Man Chad...you've come a long way in a few months from that first Black Blazer you had! love the photography as always. Wish I could do stuff like this lol. Amazing pics.

Old 10-04-2009, 05:56 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
its not easy, you need to build a rig and have an ultra wide angle lens and be pretty decent at photoshop. google "rig shot" and you will see how its done.

thank you.
That's pretty intense.
Gets me thinking of maybe using a chase vehicle? eliminating the need for the photoshop? I'll have to try it.

Thanks btw, I've always wanted to know that, do you use spot lights or similar at all? There's a sort of "halo" of light around your truck in the first picture with the fence behind it.

Old 10-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Sisk
Man Chad...you've come a long way in a few months from that first Black Blazer you had! love the photography as always. Wish I could do stuff like this lol. Amazing pics.
yeah that black blazer while a good running truck, was a POS. rust EVERYWHERE! this one is in MUCH MUCH MUCH better condition. i was really happy to have my this red one because i just couldnt bring myself to do anything with the other one. i got a few more small things planned for this one and hopefully by next summer have a 5.3L in it
Originally Posted by oktain
That's pretty intense.
Gets me thinking of maybe using a chase vehicle? eliminating the need for the photoshop? I'll have to try it.

Thanks btw, I've always wanted to know that, do you use spot lights or similar at all? There's a sort of "halo" of light around your truck in the first picture with the fence behind it.
yeah rolling shots are alot easy but do have a different look, the back ground blur isnt as strong. set your shutter speed to 1/60 and have the car drive at 60mph and keep the chase car your in at 60mph and snap away.

i use novatron flashes for lighting, it really makes the picture "pop" and brings out details like seeing the tire tread that you would not be ablee to get without them.

Old 10-04-2009, 06:31 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Paint yer calipers/brackets.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:23 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Paint yer calipers/brackets.

Quick Reply: no longer having bad fitment!!!! adpaters on!