Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

No longer looking stock!!!!! 4/4.75 drop and 20's

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road
Default No longer looking stock!!!!! 4/4.75 drop and 20's

so happy to no longer have a stock looking blazer!!!! dropped 4 inchs in the front and 4.75 in the rear. wheels are Boss 338's in 20x8.5 with Toyo Proxes 255/35/20.

suspension set-up for those that care is....

FRONT
-DJM 2 inch drop springs
-Belltech 2 inch drop spindals
-Belltech Nitro 2 drop shocks

REAR
-Ground Force 3 inch angled blocks
-Belltech Nitro 2 drop shocks
-pulled one of the leaf springs
-Suicide Doors C-Notch

rides sooooo much better than stock, no bull****!

the backspace on the rear is kinda off and i need a 1-1.5 inch spacer for sure so just one side shot for now.....

Old 09-23-2009, 11:46 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Wow that looks great. I love the black on red. And the lowering definitely suits the truck.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:29 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Looks really good. Now get rid of the roof rack, get a roll pan and swap your front bumper and valance for the all chrome 2wd s10 bumper and valance.

Old 09-24-2009, 06:48 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

DAMN! I didn't know you were planning on doing this Chad..lol. It looks awesome!! love the rims, they go with the truck perfectly.
You should de-badge her next and x2 on losing the roof rack. I'd color code your front grille (just paint it). It would look even better then IMO. Nice work!

Old 09-24-2009, 09:03 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Really nice, Love the new stance.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:51 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Thats Kick @ss dude! Love the wheels

Old 09-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Starting Member

thanks guys. yeah i have some more plans for it in the next couple months which include some of the things that have been suggested. for sure want the roof rack gone but i want the holes weld/sanded/painted cause i dont like those screws sticking up. i took it off and then put it back on cause i personally would rather have the rrack than see the screws. i also want the rear wiper and antenna shaved too. i am keeping the side molding cause i like the way the black/chrome molding goes with the black/chrome wheels. im going with the newer paintable grill, clear side markers and do something with the bumper, i do not want the all chrome one though....too much chrome for me. im also still trying to figure out what i want to do with the side mirrors and door handles.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road

Looking real clean there....x2 on not having too much chrome...when you shave the rear wipers can you post info on the work involved wanna shave mine i have had the wiper arm removed for about year and i wanna clean up the gate

Old 09-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by two1nine
Looking real clean there....x2 on not having too much chrome...when you shave the rear wipers can you post info on the work involved wanna shave mine i have had the wiper arm removed for about year and i wanna clean up the gate
from what i have been told the PROPER way to do it is weld in a piece of steel thats the same size as the hole, sand the welds down and then prep/paint.

Old 09-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Beginning Member
CodFos is an unknown quantity at this point

I rarely like trucks that have been dropped, to me it defeats the purpose of having a truck or any kind of 4wd but damn, this one looks awesome.

Quick Reply: No longer looking stock!!!!! 4/4.75 drop and 20's