Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Now this is fast

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 07:37 AM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Now this is fast

Screw the McLarenF1...

Click here to see a very fast car

Ill take one please.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:46 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Now this is fast

Link didn't work for me, it gave me some strange html message. Is it just me or can everyone else see it?

Old 02-07-2007, 10:20 AM

Works fine for me, I tried it out before I posted and just now. Get a screen shot of the error maybe I or someone else could help.

Old 02-07-2007, 10:28 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think maybe it's just this computer, it does these things sometimes. I'll check it out later on my computer at home.

Old 02-07-2007, 11:34 AM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

It works for me...it's a Bugatti veyron! 1001 horsepower and 253 MPH...it's awesome!

Old 02-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Meh... I'd rather have the Ariel Atom 2 300. It's a big kids go-cart! And no where near as expensive as the Veyron.

Old 02-07-2007, 07:20 PM

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Meh... I'd rather have the Ariel Atom 2 300. It's a big kids go-cart! And no where near as expensive as the Veyron.
How did I know someone would say that? I dont care who you are you are crazy to say you would want an Atom over a Veryon. Veryon has the speed and the handleing. you cant beat that.

And I dont mean this in a bad way towards you, just towards everyone that says what you did(Id rather have....).

Old 02-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The Veyron's speed is impractical for pretty much any use... Where in the US can you use something like that??? Why would you use a multimillion dollar car on the street? Sure, if my trees grew money, maybe I'd have a Veyron, but I know there is a long list of other things I'd get long before that.

Now, it has the speed and handling... For what? It's not going to be allowed in any sanctioned racing. Would it be fun. Sure as hell it would. But I'm sure I'd have more fun in an Atom than in a Veyron.

Personally, I don't like the looks of the Veyron.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:39 PM
DankBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd stick with an STi and save a million bucks...LOL.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 02-07-2007, 11:51 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

I completely agree with Kyle on this, with the exception of the atom thing....If I had 1 million or even 100 billion $, I'd drive to work and buy me a new, yellow ZO6 and I'd have all the fun I ever wanted to on road for $77,000 there's not more bang for the buck anywhere!PERIOD.

Quick Reply: Now this is fast