Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Pictures of my new Blazer!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 12:08 AM
gocartone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pictures of my new Blazer!

Took my Blazer to get the new transmission in so I could finally start driving it and took a few pictures before we brought it there. She's a little dirty right now I should have some clean pictures when I get it back next weekend and get it all cleaned up. I love this thing it drives so much smoother and quieter then my car...and feels like it has more go to it to. Passed many cars on the hour drive to the mechanic and didn't have any problems doing so haha. It only has 1st and 3rd left right now can't wait to get it back and have it really driving like new!!

Old 10-13-2007, 12:14 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Pictures of my new Blazer!

thats sweet yea the blazer's tend to have some really impressive pick up and go and the freeway i know that out here in phoenix you got all the ricer's out and about that want to race and its funny to see there faces when they catch up to you after you blew there doors off and ask what you got i always laugh and say " oh all i got under my hood is a ramjet 502 lol" then i really tell them its just the factory 4.3 v6 they still don't learn lol nice blazer i like that color!

Old 10-13-2007, 12:22 AM

Thanks! I like it to! I found out it was faster then my dads ZX2 when we were bringing it home last week so far lol. Can't wait to feel the difference of exhaust and intake if I get the money to do that anyways.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:05 PM
BF Veteran

it doesn't take alot of money for intake and exhaust unless you have some over rated places do the exhaust but don't worry it shouldn't be that much.

Old 10-13-2007, 07:32 PM

I know it's just I'm going to school right now and don't have much money coming in but idk I should have it on before next year. And I should be able to do it all myself...do they sell like exhaust kits with all the pipes? I haven't really looked into it yet but I'm planing on getting a highflow cat along with the exhaust too.

Old 10-13-2007, 07:51 PM
BF Veteran

yes they do sell kits with pipes and everything i can find out and put a link on here for you just give me a lil bit i will see what i come up with for you.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:08 PM

Ok thanks you don't have to if you don't want to though.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:10 PM
BF Veteran

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/pr...=3a&page=7
here's a link i found for you for a flowmaster system just look around on there site they have alot more different ones but its flowmaster and alot of our fellow members here on the forum have said that the 40 series sounds great so i found this as a system/kit alot of others have just mufflers or universal crap so here you go not a problem at all im lookin into exhaust for mine as well so it was on my search list lol.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:24 PM

Alright thanks for the help! Once my car sells I will probably have to get exhaust.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:25 PM
BF Veteran

no problem at all anytime just ask and one or more of us will and can deliver lol

Quick Reply: Pictures of my new Blazer!