Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Recent Pics of Dirty Girl

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 09:55 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough
Default Recent Pics of Dirty Girl

Went to my dad's this weekend for his Birthday. Didn't have time to work on my truck, or even drive it, but I found out what's in store for her. My dad believes the Head Gasket may be the incorrect size or just a bad gasket, there is a trickle of water coming out of the front driver side corner. The Solution? Putting the top half of my dad's K5 on my '74 block. Get a better match up for the gasket. So I'll have a 4 Bolt Main 4 barrel Carb'd K5! Yummy. My dad has a buddy up in Pittsburgh that restores cars, and he said as long as we change the Distributor to a regular one we can fool the computer since we will be going from using like 70 psi to 10 psi.

But anyway, here's some pics!

A couple things have changed since the last pictures I posted. I'm not gonna say what though.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 10-04-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:13 PM
FsTFwRd is on a distinguished road

Sounds awesome! I hope it works out for you. Love the Pink btw! haha

Old 10-04-2011, 06:43 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Thanks, I'm hoping to get her up to Winston eventually

Old 10-04-2011, 07:02 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

looking good and clean hope you can drive it soon =)

Old 10-04-2011, 08:07 PM

Thanks Gio! She's got some spots on her that need fixing, my dad's hood blew off during the Hurricane and hit the rear driver side wheel arch, didn't do much other than chip the paint off.

And I'm thinking about getting some Pink Gap Guards since I can see through the truck now... and that's always bothered me of BL'd trucks. And the chrome/silver around the back window and grille I want to paint pink, since the window rain shield thingy looks so good. And then the side mirrors and rims I'll probably paint black...

Old 10-05-2011, 01:14 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Wow Kayla, I'm impressed!

Looks mighty fine to me. I agree with you about going black on the mirrors & rims.

Look forward to seeing pics of the final product & trust it performs as well as it's going to look.

Been a long time in the making. LOL All about money & time ain't it?

Old 10-05-2011, 02:16 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Go steelers! Did you have the grill gaurd before, it looks good. (the truck in general I mean)

Old 10-05-2011, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Wow Kayla, I'm impressed!

Looks mighty fine to me. I agree with you about going black on the mirrors & rims.

Look forward to seeing pics of the final product & trust it performs as well as it's going to look.

Been a long time in the making. LOL All about money & time ain't it?
Thanks! Its mostly just time keeping her from running right now. Well I guess money too. Now that I live so far away I can't just walk outside and go work on it. But hopefully things will change soon.

Originally Posted by Thogert
Go steelers! Did you have the grill gaurd before, it looks good. (the truck in general I mean)
Yeah, I've had that since my dad bought it.

Thanks! I'm super proud of her.

Old 10-05-2011, 03:16 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

looks good. i have a 4bbl and a 4 bolt main in mine too. i still have to unleash mines potential though. its a 74. looks like hell.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Beginning Member
rockhard69 is on a distinguished road

Go Steelers!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Recent Pics of Dirty Girl