Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Sadie's first time...

Old 09-15-2010, 10:40 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Sadie's first time...

MUDDING

VVVVVVVVVVVV

Just kidding, her first day at school, does this say "Stay the F**K away from my truck!" enough for you?

I meant to post this a week ago just to yank some chains but I was busy...

I went from parking in this slop though:

Yes I pay double, but no way was my Sierra going to be in a gravel parking lot where all the asshats open doors on each other's vehicles. Workd out though, I was on a 2 year waiting list to get the upper lot by the science building (i.e. where all my classes are) and a few months before buying my pass I bought the truck lol.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:52 PM
dimone545 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol I do the parking and using two spaces method all the time, I rarely find a lot that i can pull your method off.... gotta do what you gotta do....

Old 09-15-2010, 11:03 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Just kidding, her first day at school, does this say "Stay the F**K away from my truck!" enough for you?

mmmmm..............maybe you should get a half dozen or so, of those big, bright orange cones-with some yellow caution tape strung along the tops of them.

that would definately send the right message then. "Please, come f**k with this truck."

oh wait, that's not what i meant, i got it backwards.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:13 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dimone545
lol I do the parking and using two spaces method all the time, I rarely find a lot that i can pull your method off.... gotta do what you gotta do....
For some reason they designed a few spots in the lot to fit C-130's in and I take FULL advantage of it lmfao, I already got a door mark and I plan on getting it pulled out...

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
mmmmm..............maybe you should get a half dozen or so, of those big, bright orange cones-with some yellow caution tape strung along the tops of them.

that would definately send the right message then. "Please, come f**k with this truck."

oh wait, that's not what i meant, i got it backwards.
I thought about the cones, but knowing some people they'd key my truck just out of spite. I'm surprised you didn't make some sort of comment about it not actually being out mudding lmao... I thought of you when I posted this up just because you were trying to convince me to drive through a mud hole or 10

Old 09-15-2010, 11:24 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
I thought about the cones, but knowing some people they'd key my truck just out of spite. I'm surprised you didn't make some sort of comment about it not actually being out mudding lmao... I thought of you when I posted this up just because you were trying to convince me to drive through a mud hole or 10

not me!

Old 09-15-2010, 11:36 PM
BF Veteran

unless it was Brad... probably, he's the winer in the canuck group lmao

Old 09-16-2010, 12:21 AM
BF Guru

actually, it was me.

it was when you were gonna come down near the end of Summer. you Brad & i were gonna hit the trails, but you wanted to park Sadie in some nice paved parking lot, and ride shotgun with one of us.

i'm just messing with ya up there.

Old 09-16-2010, 06:05 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Looks like the way I park at work.

Old 09-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Wish my work spots were that wide. I just see some old person parking next to you halfway in your spot and WAM! Happened to me...luckily I was in the truck so I kindly got out and politely demanded damage cost.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:20 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

lol I think its funny when people park away from everyone. Most of the time its like a sports car or a tuner. I'm always the ******* who parks next to them hahaha

oh and you should defiantly take your truck mudding

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sadie's first time...