Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Show off your aftermarket tail lights!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Beginning Member
c5demon is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Thogert
I'd show you mine, but they're for a cobalt, and you guys probably don't care.
The thread is intended for Blazers, due to the lack of pics of for aftermarket tails actually on the vehicle. Sorry man, but I'm sure that there is a forum for Cobalt's that would be happy to see them.

...That sounds like it's a snide remark, but I did not mean for it to sound rude at all.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Beginning Member

Here are my tail lights. Just got them installed today and paid $45 for them on ebay. I wanted to get the style like this with a clear upper light with LED's, but I can't justify $100 for something that's only slightly different than these. I like them though

Attached Thumbnails Show off your aftermarket tail lights!-tails.jpg  
Old 12-21-2013, 02:40 AM
Bdub is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by c5demon
Here are my tail lights. Just got them installed today and paid $45 for them on ebay. I wanted to get the style like this with a clear upper light with LED's, but I can't justify $100 for something that's only slightly different than these. I like them though
I'm picking up a gold jimmy and wanted to put more black on it. I like the looks of those how well are they working? I'm always iffy about ebay stuff.

Old 12-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Starting Member
Blade_24k is on a distinguished road

The guy with a corvette in his drive way can't justify $100? Lol. Lights look good, I'm a fan of anything that sets a vehicle apart from all the other stock.
I've herd of people having the lens fall off. Witch is why I ran a decent sized bead of clear epoxy around where the lens attaches to the housing.

Old 12-22-2013, 03:01 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by c5demon
The thread is intended for Blazers, due to the lack of pics of for aftermarket tails actually on the vehicle. Sorry man, but I'm sure that there is a forum for Cobalt's that would be happy to see them.

...That sounds like it's a snide remark, but I did not mean for it to sound rude at all.
Haha man, I know this is for blazers. That's why I made the joke.

Old 12-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Bdub
I'm picking up a gold jimmy and wanted to put more black on it. I like the looks of those how well are they working? I'm always iffy about ebay stuff.
They work just fine. I need to get new bulbs because I have one with a filament broken, but the tail light housings are DOT approved and are good quality. I too am hesitant about ebay stuff, but not all of it turns to dust when you open the box ha ha ha

Old 12-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Blade_24k
The guy with a corvette in his drive way can't justify $100? Lol.
Ha ha Just because I have a corvette, doesn't mean I'm wasteful with money. I paid less for a 10 second vette than if I were to buy a new honda

My reasoning was that the lights provide the same functionality, but 1 has LED's and a white upper light lense, yet it is double the price... so I took a logical approach and got the 50 dollar lights that do the same thing and still look good.

Old 12-30-2013, 04:36 AM
tommyraybradley is on a distinguished road

Added a "Third" 3rd brake light and wired the bottom ones to also work as turn signals

Old 01-12-2014, 06:59 PM
robsteez is on a distinguished road

why not,

2 coats of nightshade, some fancy pants tail light guards

Attached Thumbnails Show off your aftermarket tail lights!-robsteez-56368-albums-blazer-33-s-7494-picture-blacked-out-tails-guards-27644.jpg  
Old 01-13-2014, 11:24 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Thogert
I'd show you mine, but they're for a cobalt, and you guys probably don't care.
Show um anyways, nothing can touch the HPWT's LOL

Quick Reply: Show off your aftermarket tail lights!