Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Strobe kit in

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 12:05 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Strobe kit in

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Fire fighter.

Different laws in different areas, I can't run anything but red, white, amber, or any combo of them being a normal volunteer firefighter. Being a hazmat responder I can add green into that mix also.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly, but I was just throwing one option out there that the OP could be. Definitely depends on local laws.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:19 AM
FFJustin99Chevy is an unknown quantity at this point

I run blue in mine and it's legal in PA. However, I can get pulled over in VA for impersonating a police officer. Just depends state-to-state.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Starting Member
95Blzr is an unknown quantity at this point

Ughhh

Old 07-28-2008, 12:11 PM

Well Joe, it's hard for me to respond to your original post if you edit it. Regardless, if these lights on our personal vehicles upsets you so much keep this in mind...

How quickly do you want me to respond whenYOUR house is on fire?

Old 07-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Starting Member
95Blzr is an unknown quantity at this point

Wasn't directed to volunteer people(more along the lines of kids with civics, not you guys who risk your lives).... Forum was giving me problems...

Old 07-28-2008, 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: 95Blzr

Wasn't directed to volunteer people(more along the lines of kids with civics, not you guys who risk your lives).... Forum was giving me problems...
Understood. My apologies for jumping on your case.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Beginning Member
rebelchevy is an unknown quantity at this point

yall are lucky florida law restricts red and blue totally even volunteers can'thave them they can have 1 strobe light and it has to be white all the lights i have are blue however but i have them on the interior mosly for show not really for night driving i hope to get a black light kit from my neighbor and put it on the exterior again mostly for show you won't be able to see them after i go muddin

Old 07-30-2008, 10:07 PM
92WildBravada is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: FFJustin99Chevy

I run blue in mine and it's legal in PA. However, I can get pulled over in VA for impersonating a police officer. Just depends state-to-state.
You will not only get pulled in this state, you'll get tasered. They are pulling more and more people who just have the dash lights visible. A lot of wanna be cop cars around here, and they had a thing on the news about police cracking down on anyone impersonating a cop, as they've had a few fakers pull people over and harass them, one women was robbed.

Old 08-12-2008, 05:23 PM
01vortec is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice. I found out this weekend the blazer I bought had this kit installed. I had a swith on my dash I had no idea what it did but when you flicke dit it made a weird screech noise. I was messin around and found the box and one of the harness unplugged. I plugged it in and it has the strobe kit installed in all the lights. Pretty cool but I'm removing it as I don't need it.

Quick Reply: Strobe kit in