Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Sum Pix

Old 11-09-2009, 01:10 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Sum Pix

Here are three pictures. I had some more but they disappeared. ARG! Those were my best also!!! >

(kind of lame how I did that but yeah lol)

Last edited by CraigSnedeker; 11-09-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:12 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice pics. The second one would be the best if the truck wasn't de-colored. Nice work though.

Old 11-09-2009, 03:38 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

yeah messed up on that one xD man so many good pics disappeared.

Old 11-09-2009, 04:04 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Between the roof visor, window trim, side steps, and bug gruard that is a very distinct looking ride. i digs. Sad that you're a Gordon fan though.... (NASCAR in general, but Gordon? REALLY?)
Good looking ride though. Do you have the second shot in full color still?

Old 11-09-2009, 04:25 PM
BF Veteran

I have a better shot then the second in color I FOUND MY MISSING PICS! (put in top post)

Yeah I am not a huge nascar fan anymore but I like gordon :P

Old 11-09-2009, 04:34 PM
BF Veteran

Fair enough. Ah! A lot more pics popped up. Lookin' Good! My fav is the second angled shot.

Old 11-09-2009, 04:47 PM
BF Veteran

yeah me too

hmmm I put them in the middle. lol

Old 11-09-2009, 05:45 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Those 2 new ones are awesome. Definitely the best. Did you do the out of focus in the background while taking the shot? or was that photoshopped after?
I'd love to have a camera with a proper lense (no damn autofocus) to take shots like that. I love the out of focus backgrounds, it adds so much more interest to the pics.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
BF Veteran

who's hiding in your back seat throwing up intergalactic gang signs

Also you should dress up those stocker rims. Then the package would be complete....

Old 11-09-2009, 06:13 PM
BF Veteran

sisk: no I photoshopped that. Do get that kind, you need to zoom and focus on your car, the background automatclly gets blured. I don't have a big enough zoom lets to get that automatclly so I paintshopposhopped it :P

ABN: that's my plan, black with red tear drops, once the car is mine.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sum Pix