Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

tooling around a field

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 09:57 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default tooling around a field

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6urte0ooRg

My first video.
Nothing extreme. Just something to give people an idea about our rigs and snow, and 30" BFG All-Terrain tires.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:42 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: tooling around a field

Nice little vid!

Next time, have some tunes going on the radio, though... Makes watching these vids a little more entertaining, unless your showcasing the exhaust or some such...

I miss the days when I could do that... Back when I had my car, or my old Mazda... None of that until I get some new rubber on this beastie, lol

Old 03-03-2007, 12:08 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Working on addingmusic.
I need to download some music to my pc and then I can add it to the videos.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:35 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

nice vid Hanr. seems to get through it pretty easy.........till you get a layer of ice under the snow........then you get stuck in about 3" like i did [:'(]

Old 03-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Kordog is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good Tim!! Is that your property you were on? You are only a couple hours south of me, we should get together and go field hopping!! What program did you make that with? I have a digital camcorder and need to start farting around with it. Korey.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:57 PM
BF Veteran

Couple hours eh? That put you in the Chi-town area?I used Windows Movie Maker
I will be at Cliffs Insane Terrain next weekend. Do a web search for the park. I wont be driving my rig, and last time I was there it wasnt really stock truck friendly. As in expect body damage.

I used Windows movie maker to do the videoes. Really simple. It controls the camcorder, and you cna include music. I had to buy a Firewire card and firewire cable to go from my camcorder to the pc to download the video. Once I did that, my pc recognized the cam corder as soon as I plugged it in. I have Windows NT Professional version.

I bought my firewire card and cable from a local business in Bloomington called "Computer Deli" for $25. The big discount chains stores wanted $30 for each, at least based on thier on line prices.

Old 03-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Kordog is an unknown quantity at this point

Tim, I am just over the Wi border, and according to yahoo maps, I am about 2.5 hours away from you. My camcorder should plug right into my laptop, so I will try that. Thanks Tim, and nice other vids too!! Korey

Old 03-03-2007, 07:08 PM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks fun! I did that just a few nights ago in my 87 Mazda 626 lol
Extreme front wheel driving ... Im gonna have another Blaze soon

Old 03-03-2007, 10:22 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

awesome!! unfortuantely..duel axle 12,000lb ambulances don't do quite so well.......

Old 03-04-2007, 03:12 AM
Starting Member
Jimmysls98 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice vid gotta love the all terrains though i should go do that and get my buddy and his i want to drive in that feild though

Quick Reply: tooling around a field