Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Vid Clip of my new Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 05:20 PM
SniperX13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vid Clip of my new Exhaust

Well, this is a small clip I shot with my digital camera... so I hope it sounds ok. I was shot with a Sony Cybershot 4.1 mega pixels

The exhaust, is a Series 40 muffler.... I had previous thought I got a super 40, but I read the paperwork and realized I didn't have the super 40.

My Exhaust at YouTube

*EDIT* you can also see the nice puff of white smoke that always comes out my exhaust when she is started up.....

Old 07-19-2006, 08:04 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default RE: Vid Clip of my new Exhaust

lol sounding good man. is that smoke from burning oil?

Old 07-19-2006, 08:40 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

reminds me of our old blazer I miss it

Old 07-20-2006, 03:12 AM
1996BZR is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinkin about a new exhaust, something a little deeper than stock so it will sound more like a V8. So would the 40 series be recommended. If not, which would y'all think.

Old 07-20-2006, 12:36 PM

I do not know if the smoke is from oil, or biult up condensation like has been suggested before. Apparently, all the old blazers like mine blow the smoke out of them when started. I do not know if it's blow by or not. I know the smoke is white, and smells a tad bit burnt, but that's it.

as for recommending a muffler...... I don't like how the 40 series is not high on the agressiveness, and their website touts it as the most aggressive one they have.... I would personally look elsewhere if a loud aggresive one is wanted.

Old 07-20-2006, 04:13 PM
DavidBoone is an unknown quantity at this point

Love my 40 series 2. Much improved over stock and definitely the best 100 dollars you can put into your ride.[8D]

Old 07-21-2006, 01:27 AM
1996BZR is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: SniperX13

I would personally look elsewhere if a loud aggresive one is wanted.

alright, thanks

Old 07-21-2006, 10:56 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough

How do you do those videos!??! I'd love to do that! not that i have a new exhaust but still! hahah!!! anyway sounds good, just i cant help but think of the polution. I'm just like that though...

Old 07-21-2006, 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Dory

How do you do those videos!??! I'd love to do that! not that i have a new exhaust but still! hahah!!! anyway sounds good, just i cant help but think of the polution. I'm just like that though...

all I did was change the muffler, nothing else. still has the stock cat and everything else. I doubt the muffler does that much of a difference, unless your refering to the smoke....

as for making the clip, that was easy, as my digital camera has the option to record video, then I just edited it for length in Quick Video Converter.

Old 12-16-2006, 01:11 AM
skitzobmxr is an unknown quantity at this point

my 91 does the same thing i get a cloud everytime i start it not a big one

Quick Reply: Vid Clip of my new Exhaust