Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

(WARNING PIC HEAVY)Lifted 1st gen photoshoot at Kanawha falls and New River Bridge WV

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010 | 10:32 PM
|
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default (WARNING PIC HEAVY)Lifted 1st gen photoshoot at Kanawha falls and New River Bridge WV

Had to finally do it. Never spent anytime shooting pics of my first car and regret it now. So I went up to Kanawha Falls and to the New River Gorge bridge and shot some pics. Never thought I'd get there. We got a rain storm from HELL!

In 20-30 minutes we went from clear and sunny to every street being shut down cause of flooding. I saw a newer F150 parked on a main side street with water up to the bumpers! Tried to get a pic but it didn't work, had police screaming to turn around and go back. But you don't want to hear about the drive or the rain, you wan't to see the pictures. All pictures shot on my iphone. My kodak C-180 wasn't wanting to work... Here goes
Kanawha Falls;

And next to the New River, and under the New River Gorge Bridge.

I'm gonna try and hack up my fenders while my mechanics doing my shackles for me. (note I'll use "his" tools, his are awesome and plentiful! Ha ha.)

We'll, that's about it. You've seen my state. You seen me, you seen my truck, now it's time for you to get the hell out. Hopefully I can do this agian next year, except completly blacked out truck. Hope you enjoyed, if not. Ehh I tried. LOL

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 05-31-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 05-31-2010 | 10:53 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Classy... Looks awesome.... Love the tires/rims.... and nice backdrop!

Old 05-31-2010 | 11:14 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

NIce shots, nice truck, nice rims, awesome beard...

Now get some 1" spacers lmfao.

Old 05-31-2010 | 11:31 PM
|

Thanks guys, I actually trimmed the beard really short. Untill about a week ago it was all the same lenth as the goatee, about 3 inches. Grizzly man... Plus the beard adds to the backdrop, gives it a warm downhome "Deliverance" kinda feel, lmfao!

Yeah, spacers I really want to do soon. Just wanted to run it like it is to see if cops are a pain since we have the whole "exposed tread" law. Since they are fairly leanient I'm gonna get probley inch in the front, maybe 1.5 in the back. So they sit flush. Plus I'd enjoy some more turning radius. I have nice polished spots on my frame and sway bar from those tires .

Wlorton, the tires were actually made specialy for some fullsize GM trucks. They only make this line of tire in 265-75-16, no other size is availible. Feels good to run the same tires as the big boys, lol. Plus when everyone else is running BFG AT's, I gotta get something diffrent...

Old 06-01-2010 | 11:32 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Very nicely done. I especially like the shots with Wilderness ***** in them.LOL, its the personal touch.

Old 06-01-2010 | 01:43 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

lookin good.

Old 06-01-2010 | 04:32 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

Nice ride and awesome pics.

Old 06-01-2010 | 05:12 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

don't see to many nice looking 1st gens anymore. I always thought those camero rims looked stupid on the cameros who knew they'd look great on blazers haha looks good

Old 06-01-2010 | 06:39 PM
|

Thanks bennidect. It does seem like most 1st gens were abused and used as work horses or just drove into the ground without maintanince. I got lucky and found this one in good shape. But it still needs body work rust repair and paint. But all in all it's been a great rig for me.

Yeah I always thought the camaros were out of place with these too. If the spokes were straight instead of curved I feel it wouldve flowed better. And I was skeptical about what they would look like on mine cause I never saw this kind on a older model blazer, only a newer 98 model. But it turned out alright.

Old 06-02-2010 | 01:47 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

looks like you had a fun day.

Quick Reply: (WARNING PIC HEAVY)Lifted 1st gen photoshoot at Kanawha falls and New River Bridge WV