Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road
Default Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Post your old/ current wrecked pictures.

Before i had my jimmy i had a 04 honda civic ex coupe.
390Hp
Before

and next to 35" Nitto Mud grapplers that are on my friends h3 Hummer.

but i totaled it

heres the first wreck, Hit a guard rail doing 80 and did a 180

and here is where i totaled it by someone doing a u turn five feet infront of me, then getting rearended.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:12 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Woah. We need more pics of the girl lol. You should know better then to post pics of the gf on the forum....hahaha.
Too bad about the car though. Civics are a dime a dozen though. That's why I got rid of mine lol

Old 11-23-2009, 08:42 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

not 390hp civics...

Old 11-23-2009, 09:07 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
not 390hp civics...
how do you drive 3 of them @ once?

Old 11-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

couldn't resist, sucks about the Honda though and one more to poke fun at the 390hp civic

Old 11-23-2009, 10:16 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

those are hilarious biohazed!

this happend in '95(i think), when a 5.0L made an illegal left in front of me,

this truck was quick. and it figures when i was behaving, some dumb *** in downtown TO pulls a bonehead move right infront of me. what's that they say about Karma?.................

Old 11-23-2009, 10:35 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
OMG! bwahahah!

damn Chris, judging by the damage to that truck i'm gonna say 2 things. 1) nice work sending another 5.0 to japan to be melted down into a 390hp civic 2) its a good GD thing you had that seat belt on....

Old 11-24-2009, 12:09 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ABN31B
OMG! bwahahah!

damn Chris, judging by the damage to that truck i'm gonna say 2 things. 1) nice work sending another 5.0 to japan to be melted down into a 390hp civic 2) its a good GD thing you had that seat belt on....
tell me about it! i couldn't move my left arm about 5 minutes after the collision. the next morning i was purple/black/blue from about the base of my skull, down to the bottom of my ribs. it's just a good thing it was only my brother and me in the truck, if anyone had been sitting in the middle of the bench, they would've lost their left leg @ the knee for sure.

here's a pic of where the shifter ended up. it actually bent the bottom part of the frame to the bench seat.

it's amazing how much the frame folded up from the hit. but the really amazing thing, it didn't do any damage to the driver's suspension. i removed both upper/lower control arms, spindles, etc. for a friend to put onhis '47 Chevy panel truck, and he had no issues when fabing them onto the truck.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:32 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Woah. We need more pics of the girl lol. You should know better then to post pics of the gf on the forum....hahaha.
Too bad about the car though. Civics are a dime a dozen though. That's why I got rid of mine lol
haha not my girlfriend,
my best friends that drives the hummer. my girl is much better looking IMO.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
haha its kinda hard, you gotta jump one to another

Old 11-24-2009, 04:13 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Dbrown843
haha not my girlfriend,
my best friends that drives the hummer. my girl is much better looking IMO.
see, now you've gone and got yourself painted into a corner, with that comment.

now we require-no, demand-pic's of said hot BF, and even hotter GF.......NOW!!!

is that how it's done Pat/Alex? i can't remember who it was that first said that rant, but it sure fits here.

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)