Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

ZR2, Wrangler, Cherokee, Junker *NSFW*

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 11:56 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default ZR2, Wrangler, Cherokee, Junker *NSFW*

Some muddin'and cuttin' upI found on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s23HoUXjs8g

Not safe for Work (language)

Old 08-08-2007, 03:54 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: ZR2, Wrangler, Cherokee, Junker

That guy doesn't care much for his blazer.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:59 AM
BF Veteran
Default RE: ZR2, Wrangler, Cherokee, Junkers

That why I included "junkers" in the subject... Still a good offroading video.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:20 AM
Jigg is an unknown quantity at this point

That guys is from CT if i remember right. The guy that actually built that blazer (a previous owner), was completely meticulous about it... never wheeled it, polished everything.... Well, the first owner traded it in on a rubicon and the new owner showed up on ZR2USA. He's since been posting those videos and pictures of how much he's demolished the thing... kinda bums you out how little somebody can care about a vehicle that was taken such great care of.

That thing has a ton of work done to it too... custom fenders, 4.56 gears, 2" body, 2" suspension... it's an awesome truck, the original owner was selling it for only $6500 before he traded in.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:24 AM
BF Veteran

I noticed that the truck was tricked out nicely. I figured he had borrowed it or something... LOL

Old 08-08-2007, 05:11 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Looks like he had fun!

Old 08-08-2007, 07:33 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Not too shabby for the Blazer. If you look at the comments for this video on youtube, you'll see that the Chebby paved the way for the Jeeps.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:56 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Yeah he did pave the way for the jeeps, but that is some nasty stuff to run through. I would think with that new of vehicle you wouldnt want to do that (I mean there was ice on the surface of the water and I was sure he was going to hydro lock the engine a couple times in that movie).

Old 08-08-2007, 10:18 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

it kind of makes me mad to read some of those comments.....sheesh....like jeeps are soooooooo great.....what ever.....I'll keep my blazer....

Old 08-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Starting Member
stevelknievel is an unknown quantity at this point

WERD. but you know how those jeep guys are. if you own supertruck, their jeep is superduper truck..

Quick Reply: ZR2, Wrangler, Cherokee, Junker *NSFW*