Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

S-10 Burnout

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Beginning Member
keiin is on a distinguished road
Default S-10 Burnout

Hello
Fun during free time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=028vi...layer_embedded
And Big BIg Burnout...
http://www.youtube.com/user/uaalex80.../2/PQee0yisxYU

Old 09-22-2009, 07:44 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'm so happy to see your crap tires on the back lol. It's when guys have 300$ z-rated tires doing burnouts... I cringe.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:08 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

awsome burn out! (your 2nd vid on YouTube was better)
i've gotta find some pic's of a burnout i did in Battle Creek a few years ago, the Sheriff almost threw my *** in jail (seriously!).

Old 09-23-2009, 09:45 AM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

That guy in the first video was an idiot, Just for the fact of incase that tire blew up when hes standing right next to a spinning tire, he would have loved that.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:45 PM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, sidewall blow outs, or just tires blowing in gerneral are not a pretty sight.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:25 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

found those burnout pic's i was talking about yesterday (needed to get some reprints).
not trying to hijack your thread here, just thought i'd share some fun times (like you). maybe we could use your post for others to show us their disregard for rubber. what do ya think Keiin?
hope you enjoy them as much as i did makin' them!

Attached Thumbnails S-10 Burnout-lowkeys-stretch-12-.jpg   S-10 Burnout-lowkeys-stretch-13-.jpg   S-10 Burnout-lowkeys-stretch-14-.jpg   S-10 Burnout-lowkeys-stretch-15-.jpg  
Old 10-02-2009, 01:07 AM
Starting Member
RolingKCBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 10-02-2009, 10:57 AM
BF Guru

nice vid's RloingKC. liked the "Burnouts, Burnouts, Burnouts" vid. that Cav of yours does a nice job @ 3:29 & 3:43. is the Blazer @ 4:18 a 2.8? (sure sounds like one), and nice "pop" of the tire @ 6:50. even that Flairside @ the end did a nice smoke show.
what did you think of the pic's i posted of the stretch up there?

Old 10-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Starting Member
RolingKCBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
nice vid's RloingKC. liked the "Burnouts, Burnouts, Burnouts" vid. that Cav of yours does a nice job @ 3:29 & 3:43. is the Blazer @ 4:18 a 2.8? (sure sounds like one), and nice "pop" of the tire @ 6:50. even that Flairside @ the end did a nice smoke show.
what did you think of the pic's i posted of the stretch up there?
Thanks, Both blazer are 4.3l
what kinda truck is that? w.e it is dose some decent burnouts

Old 10-02-2009, 05:08 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by RolingKCBlazer
Thanks, Both blazer are 4.3l
what kinda truck is that? w.e it is dose some decent burnouts
really?!? they sound like the 2.8 that was originally in my '84 Blazer.
as for the truck doing the burn out. it's an '84 S10. it originally was an ex-cab, short box truck, but the owner (a friend of mine) wanted more. so me and my brother cut and stretched it, making it a crew cab, extended cab long box, and it measured 20' 6" long when done.
yeah it did, didn't it! and that was on the stock W code we dumped in it.

Quick Reply: S-10 Burnout