Suspension Tech Have a question about modifying your suspension? Ask it here.

2" Suspension Lift for a 96

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Starting Member
LunchBox is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2" Suspension Lift for a 96

Since I'm having trouble finding cut out flares, I was thinking maybe a 2" suspension lift on top of a 2" body lift. I've found a few 2" lifts forone or twohundred more than I would have spent on the flares. Does anyone know how they achieve the 2" in the front? If the brunt of the SuperLift kit is new torqu keys and shackles...I'll take my chances with the Canucks. <see below>

I was also wondering how bad these things are (below). They look bad...but I've never used them...

Has anyone ever used these:
[*]
A SPRINGTECH (ST) PRODUCT: This is a high quality kit. It was engineered, manufactured and assembled with experience and precision. This is an outstanding product with extreme tolerance and long life. We guarantee it with our[/align]
[ul][*]Satisfaction Guarantee *[*]No Sag Guarantee *[*]Limited Lifetime Warranty *
* See Warranty for details.
[/ul]

TORSION KEYS: Cast using ductile iron, producing an OE quality part. Provides a sturdy adjustable height change.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:26 PM
eslhockey92g is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: 2" Suspension Lift for a 96

i bought those EXACT things from the same guy off ebay. they didnt work for me. The rear shacles worked fine the keys were a differnt story. i had to do alot of work to get them on mine, and once i got them on the suspension was all the way out even off the jacks. there was NO suspension give at all in the front with those keys. you have to get the new upper control arms to clear the shocks. if u just get the how lift kitt for around 600 they come with the controll arms. I went looking for just the arms since i have keys. the arms alone are about 400 bux