Suspension Tech Have a question about modifying your suspension? Ask it here.

HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 05:23 PM
blazerboy124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP!!!

i need to know if there would be anything i need to mod if i got a 3" BL, such as brake lines anddrive shaftlinkage, ect?

Old 08-08-2007, 12:16 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default RE: HELP!!!

get on the manufacturers website and download the install instructions... it should answer the install questions

Old 08-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Starting Member
stevelknievel is an unknown quantity at this point

i just did a 2" on my 97 (couldnt find a 3 inch) and besides the fan shroud, oil filter and bracket, and bumpers i didnt have any issues with anything. but its a good idea to have a buddy stand around and make sure nothings getting yanked

Old 08-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Millertime21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here, no problems other than the above mentioned. Also I don't think they sell a 3" for a 97. I could only find a 2"

Old 08-10-2007, 05:50 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Biggest thing is to check all your lines underneath and in the engine bay to make sure nothing stretches.....also make sure you watch you brake lines on the driver side. There should be one retainer on the shock tower and another further down along the frame right about under the firewall.