Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

2 inch lift 1.5 inch spacers what can i fit

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 08:42 AM
Coleman Mason is on a distinguished road

i agree it is easier it took me 2 days and like 10 hours to pun in my 2 inch their are allot of components to it but do you think that i would have a problem with needing extensions for the shifter etc...

Old 12-25-2015, 02:28 PM

Blazen red 4x4 do you get Anny flex out of her off road at all because that's my main thing I go about 2 times a week

Old 12-30-2015, 10:25 AM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Coleman Mason
i agree it is easier it took me 2 days and like 10 hours to pun in my 2 inch their are allot of components to it but do you think that i would have a problem with needing extensions for the shifter etc...
Any decent body lift kit comes with all the components necessary. You do not need to extend the shifter nor the steering shaft. Performance Accessories posts the PDF of their body lift kit online. Read over it if you need more information as to what's involved.

Here's a good Youtube video walk through on the install of a body lift on a Blazer.

Old 12-30-2015, 10:21 PM
Beginning Member
MississippiTexan is on a distinguished road

Tire Fender Clearances - What Hits, What Fits

this is a very useful link to have bookmarked when figuring if a size your are looking to run will clear the finder, and what lift amount, and or fender trim, is required to make it clear. it will tell you if offset is needed but sadly it wont tell you how much that it leaves to the user to work out.

Old 01-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Old Skool Soldier is on a distinguished road

I actually made the body lift video that was posted! I also did another body raise on my '05 this past summer. Took me around 10 hours this time around

-OSS

Old 01-04-2016, 08:06 AM

i will look more into a body lift also i ordered some 30 inch hankook dynapro mt tires that i'm gona put on and we will see what happens i would love to go as big as possible but i will see what happens and maybe next time i will go bigger thanks for your help

Old 01-04-2016, 03:13 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

No problem, good luck Coleman. 30 should work well. I have 31 inch and am happy with them

Old 01-08-2016, 05:28 AM

Thank you all with your help i got some 30x9.5 inch hankook dynapro mt's and they look awesome. take a look at my profile to see!

Old 02-21-2016, 05:32 PM
blazen_red_4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Coleman Mason
Blazen red 4x4 do you get Anny flex out of her off road at all because that's my main thing I go about 2 times a week
lol no... the front stiffened up a good bit, not a terrible ride, but noticeable. The rear has all the flex it use to, but with the offset wheels and 31x10.5's, they contact the inner lip of the rear fender when they tuck (easy to fix with a little persuasion with a hammer)

but honestly you can't expect much flex from the IFS. if it's flex you're after, there's no better solution than SAS

Attached Thumbnails 2 inch lift 1.5 inch spacers what can i fit-e0295ceedd5dd37ba9712357988a0f59.jpg  
Old 02-22-2016, 12:51 PM
DesertStorm is on a distinguished road

torsion bar crank, cheap lift shackles, 2 " body lift, 31x12.5x15. no front bumper valance and had to trim fender a little bit. back edge of tire rubs frame on hard turns.

Attached Thumbnails 2 inch lift 1.5 inch spacers what can i fit-blazer-2.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2 inch lift 1.5 inch spacers what can i fit