Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Beginning Member
sharrard. is on a distinguished road
Default 31

where can i find cheap 31s

Old 04-18-2011, 02:27 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

craigs list??

Old 04-18-2011, 02:58 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
craigs list??
Yup. As long as you really look over the tires to make sure there are no major defects.

I've found that searching "31x10" will yield the most results. Craigslist's search feature is kind of finicky and adding the ".5" will screw up the search and show almost no results.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:39 PM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
Yup. As long as you really look over the tires to make sure there are no major defects.

I've found that searching "31x10" will yield the most results. Craigslist's search feature is kind of finicky and adding the ".5" will screw up the search and show almost no results.
I love you man. You know, in a totally hetero way. I've searched before but came up with nada. Searching for 31x10 comes up with lots of results.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:42 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s14sh3r
I love you man. You know, in a totally hetero way. I've searched before but came up with nada. Searching for 31x10 comes up with lots of results.
ROFL

glad I could help