Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

98 blazer wheel spacers

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 12:31 AM
louiepb is on a distinguished road
Default 98 blazer wheel spacers

hello all, i have a quick question. i am no mechanic by any means, but i want to put on 1.5' wheel spacers in the back 2 wheels. i was just wondering which ones would work, i have a 98 blazer LS. i found these on ebay, and was wondering if they are any good and would work with my blazer, my rims are stock, but my tires are 1 size larger than what came stock.
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

thanks in advance

Old 12-31-2011, 10:22 AM
duxtoyz is on a distinguished road

as long as u get sum for a 5 on 4.75 bolt pattern theyl work just fine, but y 1.5"? is that the difference from the front? it may rub if u go that wide. and as for them working good, they r made from aluminum....great. just put lock-tite on the nuts holding the spacer to ur rotor/drum. not the lug nuts holding wheel on! im running 2" on mine but thats because my front axle is 6" wider than my rear, so it makes up most the difference....lol

Old 12-31-2011, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by duxtoyz
as long as u get sum for a 5 on 4.75 bolt pattern theyl work just fine, but y 1.5"? is that the difference from the front? it may rub if u go that wide. and as for them working good, they r made from aluminum....great. just put lock-tite on the nuts holding the spacer to ur rotor/drum. not the lug nuts holding wheel on! im running 2" on mine but thats because my front axle is 6" wider than my rear, so it makes up most the difference....lol
Yeah I've heard 1.5' is the perfect size to even it out with the front. Even if it was in the back wheels it would rub?

Old 12-31-2011, 01:27 PM

it may rub if u flex it with wider or bigger tires. i never had problems with rubbing with bigger tires but ive never put spacers on a stock rig. r u running stock wheels or aftermarket with a shorter backspacing? if ur running stocks u may not have any issues, but ive never ran spacers on a unlifted rig.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by duxtoyz
it may rub if u flex it with wider or bigger tires. i never had problems with rubbing with bigger tires but ive never put spacers on a stock rig. r u running stock wheels or aftermarket with a shorter backspacing? if ur running stocks u may not have any issues, but ive never ran spacers on a unlifted rig.
I have stock rims, and I think the tire is a little bigger than the stock, at least that's what a mechanic told me and on the front wheels there is little clearance between the tire and front bumber, but the back looks like it would clear the fender with the spacers.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:16 PM

rite on, with stocks ul probably be fine.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:17 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

What size tires are they? I have 31x10.5 tires on 2WD wheels (on a 4WD trucks, it's basically the same as 2" spacers all around) and didn't have any fitment issues in the back even before lifting it.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
What size tires are they? I have 31x10.5 tires on 2WD wheels (on a 4WD trucks, it's basically the same as 2" spacers all around) and didn't have any fitment issues in the back even before lifting it.
i took some pictures, but i just notices the the passenger side front wheel and a lot more clearance in front of the wheel to the front bumper than the drivers side, is this normal?
goodyear wrangler radial P235/75R15
rear passenger side:

front passenger side:

front drivers side

rear driver side

Old 12-31-2011, 04:20 PM

the 235/75 is the stock tire size, ul definately be fine with spacers. and no its not normal, ur bumper may be bent or ur brackets.

Old 12-31-2011, 04:58 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

in the pic you can see your bumper does not line up on drivers side at all!!!
better check that out.

Quick Reply: 98 blazer wheel spacers