Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Best cheaper 31" tires to get?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 04:19 AM
Beginning Member
xdbh21x is on a distinguished road
Default Best cheaper 31" tires to get?

im wanting too get some 31" tires on my 1999 4wd 2 dr blazer. which ones will be inexpensive and good?

Old 07-04-2011, 09:00 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

a few guys on here are running the pepboys AT tire called the Definity AT2, it costs less than the BF goodrich AT, and performs fine, I currently run these on my 2000 jimmy and have not regretted it yet, also pepboys usually has a buy 3 get the fourth free, and 0% financing if you wish to use there money instead of yours. they also have a nice MT tire that i am thinking about getting as a spare set, but they cost about $35 more per tire than the AT tire..

Old 07-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Starting Member
maddie's dad is on a distinguished road

there are tons of different brands of tires out there. There are some tires out there called Primewells. PA100 is the model, It has a pretty agressive looking tread pattern
and is available in a variety of sizes. They are sold thru Firestone. They are pretty inexpensive compared to name brands.

Old 07-04-2011, 09:44 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Also the recaps, I forget the name of the company but they have 31 x 10.5 & perform really well. I've seen a write-up in a mag about them. Wally World has some Goodyear tires only for them that quite a few members here are riding on.
It also depends on what you want them for - looks/aggresive/get through the mud & not look back but lacking mileage or mileage & quiet like a decent AT.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Beginning Member

thanks for the replys. helped out alot

Old 07-05-2011, 03:10 AM
DySfUnCtIoNaL is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by maddie's dad
there are tons of different brands of tires out there. There are some tires out there called Primewells. PA100 is the model, It has a pretty agressive looking tread pattern
and is available in a variety of sizes. They are sold thru Firestone. They are pretty inexpensive compared to name brands.

That's what I'm running on my rig, they've been a very good tire.
I got em through Tires Plus for about $400 mounted and balanced.

Old 07-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Beginning Member
98BlazerBoy is on a distinguished road
Default I want definity dakotas but where to get em?

Where can i order definity dakota MT tires? i live in WI and we do not have i pepboys i was possibly thinkin fleetfarm could mb get em em because they deal cooper tires other than that i dont kno cuz i cannot find any other place that deals them

Old 07-11-2011, 02:02 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Here is a link for the recaps Retread Tires - Buy Retread Tires, Cheap Truck Tires, Off Road Tires, and Retreads Online PJ is running them on his truck. If you want more info he is in the ROTM this month.

Old 07-11-2011, 04:42 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

^And PJ says he wheels pretty hard too.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:38 PM
Beginning Member

will a 2 inch block lift and torsion bar crank make 31's fit?

Quick Reply: Best cheaper 31" tires to get?