Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Bfg KO all terrains

Old 12-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Beginning Member
Black 1998 Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bfg KO all terrains

anyone running these? thinking about getting them for christmas

Old 12-17-2008, 10:12 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Bfg KO all terrains

DONT DO IT! General Grabber AT2s!

/discussion

Edit: not starting another thread, dont worry Hanr BFGs are awesome tires, if you want em, get em! I dont really think you can go wrong with either aggressive A/T!

Old 12-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Beginning Member
Black 1998 Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

wolfpack how big are those tires and how much did you pay for them.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

All of this information and more can be found by CLICKING HERE (the first place anyone should check).

Old 12-17-2008, 11:08 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

from sig: 265/70/15 General Grabber AT2s

They work out to 30x10.50s, but are a tad bigger in actual dimensions. I woulda gone with good ol 31s, but with my rims, couldnt use em offroad. I paid a little over 100/tire, plus mount/balance.

But if you wanted BFGs, stick with BFGs! I dont wanna be the reason youre 15k into the set of AT2s with you wishin you had BFGs.

Edit: Sorry kyle...I just get so excited when I get to plug my AT2s [8D]

Old 12-18-2008, 04:37 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Yes me and Mr Wolfpack have our favorite tire debate at least once a month or soaround the winter. Tonight and tommorrow I get to try them out in 1/4" to 1/2" of ICE that we are supposed to get tonight. I already posted a video of the BFG in 8+ inches of snow in an open field. No problems. Plus put them to the test on 8" of fresh snow on the pavement pushing stuck vehicles off the road, again no problems.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:10 AM
BF Veteran

I dont think Ill ever get to try the AT2s in ice/snow..although this winter is supposed to be chilly

Old 12-19-2008, 09:53 AM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

Well in Jan I will be able to fight the good fight for our infamous AT2s, becauseI will be in upstate NY pushing these tires to see how they preform in the snow and ice. And trust me I will be posting my findings. I have owned both BFGs and the AT2s and so far I love both of them. Haven't tested the AT2s in the snow, but the BFGs did as well as any AT would in the snow.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:51 AM
BGwood88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Iam running Bfgs ats dont get me wrong there awesome. but as far as agressive tread. the at2 have bfg beat in my book.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:24 PM
BF Veteran

Black Blaze you might wanna look at some MTs if youre going to try and fjord some lakes like your last offroading trip

A/Ts fill up quick with wet mud.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bfg KO all terrains