Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Black center caps and lug nuts???????

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 08:07 AM
Beginning Member
jellyphish97 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Black center caps and lug nuts???????

I just bought four Pro Comp Rock Crawler series 97 wheels in black, and it does not come with center caps and lug nuts, which is fine because I didn't want chrome. I'm looking for simple, flat (not rounded), black powder coated (like the wheels) center caps and black lug nuts for these wheels. I spent a couple of hours on the internet, Ebay, on the phone with some stores, and going in person to 3 tire shops. I am getting fustrated, and am hopeing that someone knows where I can find these caps and lug nuts. I have a 2003 blazer 4x4 4door. Please let me know where I can find these!!!
Thank You,
Ron

Old 10-17-2008, 08:16 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Black center caps and lug nuts???????

Lug nuts will be easy (CLICK HERE - you are looking for 12 x 1.50 thread size). Black center caps... They will likely be specific to the rims.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:34 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

If you got pro-comp rims, they should come with the center caps, according to pro-comp (check their website, wheel catalog, and google). 4 Wheel parts, where I got my pro comp rims, says they have no idea what I am talking about... (another reason I dont really like 4WP).

You might wanna think about just getting the chrome caps (even buying them, theyre only like 20 bucks at 4WP), and painting them with high heat wheel paint. But IMO, if you just want black center caps, why not just put a quick coat of paint on the wheel centers? I dont think one coat of paint will do much to prevent future axle services....but I could be wrong

I got my chrome lugs and caps at 4WP, about 35 for everything. I would think they have black as well!

Old 10-23-2008, 11:34 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I got my black lugs at AutoZone. Not sure about the center caps...

Old 10-23-2008, 08:05 PM
blazerboy124 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think your best bet with the center cap is what wolf pack said, get chrome ones and paint them. i know that auto stores around here (little family owned ones) carry a spray paint that looks like ppowder coating, but obviously is not as durable...thats probably your best bet.