Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Cheap Rims Help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 09:44 PM
blazerbill97 is on a distinguished road
Default Cheap Rims Help!!!!

So I just bought some 31x10.5 Rims 16 inch.. And I need some help finding rims that will fit. Mind you they are 16's and a lot harder to come by so if anyone can offer any suggestions thank you.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:28 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

can you please re phase your question, i really do not know what you are asking here.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:38 PM
PVT Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blazerbill97
So I just bought some 31x10.5 Rims 16 inch.. And I need some help finding rims that will fit. Mind you they are 16's and a lot harder to come by so if anyone can offer any suggestions thank you.
I think he meant this "So I just bought some 31x10.5 TIRES 16 inch.. And I need some help finding rims that will fit. Mind you they are 16's and a lot harder to come by so if anyone can offer any suggestions thank you."

Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

well if the OP is looking for tires i would suggest tirerack.com, ive dealt with them on a few occasions and have been very satisfied.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:19 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I think he is looking for rims for his tires...but we'll have to wait til he comes back I guess..

Old 06-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Logan is on a distinguished road

So I just bought some 31x10.5-16 inch.. And I need some help finding rims that will fit.
He is looking for cheap 16" rims.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:27 AM
blazerbill97 is on a distinguished road

yea im looking for rims. Im thinking about going with some 3rd gen camaro rims but those in 16's are hard to come by.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:53 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

The OP was very confusing, you put rims instead of tires lol...see above. That's why people were confused.

Old 06-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Beginning Member
jay_99z is on a distinguished road

I don't know how cheap you are looking for but you can usually find some cheap ones here. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/index.php

Some 16" 5 stars. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-pa...500-tires.html These and the painted 5 stars are about the cheapest 4th gens you'll find. The 16" Firebird ones are about the same.

Old 06-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Beginning Member
jay_99z is on a distinguished road

Quick Reply: Cheap Rims Help!!!!