Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Disks in diameter R15 and width of 7,5-8,0 inches

Old 01-19-2008, 06:05 AM
Beginning Member
Tetenok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Disks in diameter R15 and width of 7,5-8,0 inches

All greetings.
My name is Oleg, I'm from Russia.
Has found your forum, it is a lot of helpful information.

Actually the question, what steel disks R15 and width of 7,5-8,0 inches can be established on Chevrolet Blazer?
It would be desirable to look photos, references of disks and machines at them.

Old 01-19-2008, 07:56 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Disks in diameter R15 and width of 7,5-8,0 inches

As I mentioned in the other thread about your transmission, we need to know what truck you're talking about. And I'm assuming by disk you mean wheel or rim because a 7.5-8 inch rotor would be silly.

If it's an 83-05 S10 Blazer any wheel that has the 5 x 4.75in bolt pattern or 5 x 120.65mm (standard and metric) and 4x4 backspacing/offset you'll be fine. Here is a very helpful and informative thread to answer your question better.

Also click on 'Photo Gallery' above and browse through the pictures to see different wheels on our trucks.

Here is a page that sells wheels that fit our trucks. Stock 4x4 backspacing is 6" so anything less than that (4.5-5, etc.) will make the wheel stick out more past your fender. And with 11" wide tires, you may have issues with rubbing the fenders if you go with less backspacing.

Hope this helps!

Old 01-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Beginning Member

I had in view of rims, are now established standard rim. Now on the car it is established suspension lift. And still the question, at us in Russia few original spare parts, basically is on sale Spiser, these are good spare parts?

Old 01-19-2008, 04:36 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I think what you are trying to say is that you looked at the rims, you have stock rims on your truck now (which I saw from your picture), and you also have a suspension lift installed on your truck. Is that correct?

I know parts are hard to come by outside of the US. I have never heard of or seen Spiser. What do they make and do you have any pictures?

Old 01-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Beginning Member

Yes, your are right i looked the rims, i have stock rims on my truck.
Sorry, i have incorrectly written - SPICER.

Old 01-20-2008, 08:32 AM
Beginning Member

It is my truck now

Old 01-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Beginning Member

These are good spare parts?

Old 01-20-2008, 01:55 PM
BF Veteran

Raybestos are definitely good parts and although I've never heard of Spicer parts, they appear to be a solid company. They have Dana listed on their website so I don't know if they're the same or just that they sell Dana parts but either way, anything incorporated with Dana is a good company. You should be fine with that tie rod end you have. Another company that is top of the line here that also makes tie rod ends, ball joints, and so on is Moog. They are a little pricey but worth every penny.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:59 PM
burak sozer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Neighbour
If you need, spareparts such as: brake rotors, brake pads, shock absorbers, tires, fuel filter, air filter, suspension and steering parts even some body parts, you can buy them from Istanbul / Turkey (thats where I live and I can help you)

Where do you live in Russia?

Old 02-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Beginning Member

Hello I'm from Moscow Russia,
ОК, if that that will be necessary I shall address to you

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Disks in diameter R15 and width of 7,5-8,0 inches