Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Getting new wheels, opinions

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road
Default Getting new wheels, opinions

Well,the chrome on one of my wheels started to flake off and the wheels are discontinued, so being they are still under warrenty the company is allowing me to pick out any wheel from there Helo collection to replace the set I have. It sucks cause I really like these wheels and you would think $2,000 wheels would last longer then a year and a half. Any ways. I narrowed it down to 3 sets I like. Just looking for some opinions.

first one is gloss black, almost black chrome, with a chrome face. 2nd one is gloss black with a machined face and third one is all chrome as you can see.

Attached Thumbnails Getting new wheels, opinions-mhe8512.jpg   Getting new wheels, opinions-mhe8513.jpg   Getting new wheels, opinions-mhe8332.jpg  
Old 03-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Starting Member
Rogue is on a distinguished road

I`d say for your Blazer (the one in your sig) that #3 is the winner.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I like the 2nd one the best out of them all.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:25 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Numba 2.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Blazers.B.Kewl is an unknown quantity at this point

I like number 2 best. They'll help make the rest of the blazer pop instead of just the wheels.

Old 03-18-2010, 05:33 PM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point

#2 though they do look like their fun to clean.

Old 03-18-2010, 06:16 PM

Well just got a call back from the dealer and looks like they dont make the first 2 in our bolt pattern. Hes going to double check but it doesnt sound good.

Heres some other options that he said would fit.

Attached Thumbnails Getting new wheels, opinions-mhe8442.jpg   Getting new wheels, opinions-mhe8443.jpg   Getting new wheels, opinions-mhe8662.jpg   Getting new wheels, opinions-mhe8663.jpg  
Old 03-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Starting Member
Rogue is on a distinguished road

I`m not into the murdered look, especially wheels. I see your truck as a blend of functional "bling". Guess you would say my taste go`s more towards the "manslaughter" look.
Really like 1 3.

Old 03-19-2010, 12:27 AM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

i like #4 out of the second list. but if the wheels you have didnt last that long id almost just ask for my money back rather than another set of wheels and then pick a different brand.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by sifd4x4
i like #4 out of the second list. but if the wheels you have didnt last that long id almost just ask for my money back rather than another set of wheels and then pick a different brand.
well thats sort of what im doing. The company i buy my wheels from deals with alot of different wheel companies. They offered to give me another style in the alba line, which is what i currently have. I told them i wanted to go with another brand or i want my money back. So after a back and forth with them they agreed on it. I decided on the helo brand due to good reviews and styes i liked. Also they have a better warrenty then alba, you know just in case.

Quick Reply: Getting new wheels, opinions