Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Have always loved these stock rims! Will they fit?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 03:28 AM
Beginning Member
Jimmy99 is on a distinguished road
Default Have always loved these stock rims! Will they fit?

I have always loved the rims I believe come on the early 2000 S10s because of their overall look and offset. (attached a pic).

Just for planning purposes, if I get a full set of these with reasonable 4x4 tires, will they fit my 4x4 '99 Jimmy? I've actually looked for an S10 or Jimmy 4x4 with them on it in the "show off your wheels section" but didn't see any.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attached Thumbnails Have always loved these stock rims!  Will they fit?-19650.jpg  
Old 01-19-2017, 03:38 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Yes they will fit but the have less offset so they will stick out about 2" farther than your factory 4x4 wheels.

Old 01-19-2017, 03:46 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Yes they will fit but the have less offset so they will stick out about 2" farther than your factory 4x4 wheels.
Awesome, thanks so much! I actually want a wider offset eventually. Do you know of anyone that has this rim on their 4x4 that has pics?

I will hope to find some of these in the near future because I'm guessing their not too expensive.

Old 01-19-2017, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

A Google search should find you pics. I wouldn't pay more than $50-75 for a complete set of those wheels without tires maybe $100 if they are perfect but no more than that for sure.

Old 01-19-2017, 04:09 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by rexmburns
A Google search should find you pics. I wouldn't pay more than $50-75 for a complete set of those wheels without tires maybe $100 if they are perfect but no more than that for sure.
Yeah, I just went and looked on car-part.com and found some that say undamaged (full set) for $70 a piece locally. That's do-able for me but I'll probably wait until I'm ready to replace my front tires and alignment.

I will also most likely paint the inner spoke area with black or gun metal paint as well to make it look a little unique...won't do a shotty job though. I'm sure it will take some sanding and good quality paint. I'm guessing I'll have to so spacers in the rear too to even out the offset look.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Check craigslist you can get nicer aftermarket wheels brand new for less than $70 a piece.

Old 01-20-2017, 12:06 AM
Fire_blazer is on a distinguished road

Hey wussup i have those rims on my truck 98 blazer 4x4 . They fit perfect has a nice look has a nice offset sits out a little I'll post a pic

Old 01-21-2017, 02:55 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Fire_blazer
Hey wussup i have those rims on my truck 98 blazer 4x4 . They fit perfect has a nice look has a nice offset sits out a little I'll post a pic
Great! I look forward to seeing them.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:43 AM
Fire_blazer is on a distinguished road

Heres a picture ...i can take a better one if yu want me to....

Attached Thumbnails Have always loved these stock rims!  Will they fit?-screenshot_20170121-091431.png  
Old 01-21-2017, 10:39 AM
Beginning Member

Wow, those look great! That's exactly the look/offset I'm seeking in the near future. Love the Z/28 style hood too. It also helps that yours is the same color as mine. I would love more pics but don't feel obligated. ;-)

It's kind of funny that I may get to put these on my Jimmy because my wife and I owned a 4x4 Jeep Cherokee Laredo and I was looking for an inexpensive rim at the time for it and those were at the top of my list even though now I know they don't fit. xD

I will also post pics of my Jimmy as soon as I can but there are litterally reasons other than laziness or lack of tech that I can't explain yet but will as soon as I possibly can.

Quick Reply: Have always loved these stock rims! Will they fit?