Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

heard of these

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Beginning Member
blazen4wd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default heard of these

wat are the pros an cons on these tires. i am going to get 31x10.50r15 http://www.generaltire.com/tires/T5/Grabber-ATsup2-supplease help i am looking for a cheap tires but good in the mud

[IMG]local://upfiles/13916/AD68E85BBAFF4FC1B69F1D477AA37CED.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/13916/A759D75A4F2D4FAD9DA21B2D401B22CB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: heard of these

to quote wolfpack before he even says it.... just buy em at2's are great you cant go wrong dont think about it anymore just buy em

Old 02-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Beginning Member
blazen4wd is an unknown quantity at this point

right the thing is that i live in florida the roads suck down here an the mud well lets say not really i want something that last long an is good in the mud. how long does the tread last for

Old 02-05-2009, 08:43 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: Outsydr

to quote wolfpack before he even says it.... just buy em at2's are great you cant go wrong dont think about it anymore just buy em
hahaha took the words right outta my mouth!

But if youre looking for real mud preformance...dont get the AT2s (I cant believe I just said that [:-]). They have to be going pretty fast to clear the treads.

Who knew thats an AT2 under there?!

The only thing that does good in mud...is a mud tire. At least here in NC with our awesomely wet, clayey mud. But the AT2 is a great tire for everything else. Ive gotten great wear so far out of 11k miles, very even, low road noise if you keep them rotated. General says 65000 miles...we'll see about that

As a substitute, I'd reccomend the Grabber MT:

Old 02-06-2009, 12:51 AM
racer x is an unknown quantity at this point

well wolfpack these cooper stt tires are going to finish the baja

Old 02-06-2009, 01:05 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

What made you go with STTs for the baja?

Old 02-06-2009, 06:36 AM
BGwood88 is an unknown quantity at this point

those grabbers mt's look pretty sexxy.

Old 02-06-2009, 03:31 PM
racer x is an unknown quantity at this point

wolfback btw you are cool and your truck is sick. but cooper was nice enough to send me 8 stt tires 4 in the 33 you see and 4 35 that whent on my zr2 i just am tryin to start something so great for us s10 guys that truly know how sick these trucks are. when you see the custom king internal bypass shocks and when this truck gets done in cali. this truck and the many more models of outlaw x blazers the stock mini suv class is never going to bee the same. you look at the toyo mt and the cooper stt there not that different. it is my whole motto go against the grain shure anyone can finish in a hummer or bfg tire but who has ever done it in a s10 blazer on cooper tires. ford spent a lot of money on the raptor general tire is spending tons on there ads against bfg all for a industry that is not big. those companies are not stupid a mustang or a pu truck what did they pick this off road is going to expolde bigger than drifting and maybe even bigger than nascar?

Old 02-06-2009, 07:30 PM
BF Veteran

Yes it will definitely be exciting to see a blazer beating the big guys

I dont know if it can get bigger than drifting/nascar...Dont get me wrong Id love to see it, but you can drift/circuit race anywhere in the country, but Baja racing is pretty isolated from most of America [&o]

Old 02-06-2009, 09:15 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

Well back on topic, I have these in a 31 and I love them. IMO they work great on and off road. I don't think that there were any 30" tires that were going to help Wolfpack in his situation. But in my own off roading trips, I have had no issues in moderate to deep mud. But there isn't a 31" tire out there that is going to be able to do anything when the mud gets really bad. They are simply too small. But other than extreme conditions these tires are fantastic.

Quick Reply: heard of these