Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Help!

Old 03-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Beginning Member
Nazdreg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help!

I ordered some tires from SUmmit Racing, and dummy me orderd 31's not 30's. [:@]

Will those fit on a stadard stock hight 97 Blazer? NOt sure if later modles have a larger wheelwell. but assuming they are all the same. I love the look of the ties I got. but it looks like they don;t come in 30's

Anywho, thanks for your help i my dire need. and silly not paying attention!

Old 03-28-2008, 09:03 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Help!

Negative. You need at least 2' up to fit 31s. Or you can cut quite a bit off your fenders and have it work for turns...but you still won't be able to hit any bumps or dips without risking the wheel slamming the bottom of your front fenders.

What kind of tires did you get?

Old 03-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Beginning Member

Bummmer. well looking at the 2in body lifts now. the ones I got areMedalist Mud Kings. Nice looking tires. I wanted the Kuhmo Mud Terrains I bought 2 yrears ago. but they discontinued the onesI have, and not spending 150 on them from a dealer. these were 119. and they look about the same. for me the lift price will be worth it. since I wanted to get a lift anyway. lol

Old 03-28-2008, 10:40 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

you can crank your torsion bars up about an inch, maybe 1.5".. and your 31's should only rub the frame at full crank on stock rims. Just don't wheel hard...

Old 03-29-2008, 01:42 AM
Beginning Member

Hehe. good idea. Wheeling is being kept to a dull roar for a little while. too much life junk.. Thank you. feel silly. totally forgot about the Torsion bars.

Search this Thread