Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Help.!.! please...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Starting Member
904RiotFamily is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Help.!.! please...

i bought a 98 4x4 chevy blazer it was in mint condition...i recently smacked a curb hard bent both rims on drivers side and alot of front end damage...i almost have it driving in a straight line again...im broke slowly buying parts and getting the steering and such back in order...i need help with rims though...from the research and phone calls i have made in the last couple days i dont have many options on rims...first off im broke...it had 5 star pacers with cooper discover tires i think...i really dont want to put a stock rim on it but with my money situation i dont have much choice...will 2wd s10 extreme rims fit ??? i found some in my price range that are brand new...or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated...yes please kick me for wrecking such a beautiful truck... also what offset should i be looking for ??? i want them to stick out just a lil bit...

Old 09-15-2010, 11:52 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

They'll fit but stick out 1.5" more than stock 4wd rims. Stock 4wd backspacing is 6", stock 2wd is 4.5", hence the extra 1.5" spacing.

Backspacing you say?

Old 09-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Starting Member
904RiotFamily is on a distinguished road

any links to a decent looking affordable rim would be greatly appreciated...every tire shop or rim company i have talked to acts like i have very limited options...or suggestions on rims that will fit from different vehicles...

and yes i love the clack clack sound of a mossburg...got my 500 a pistol grip next to me as we speak : )

what offset should i be looking for ? someone told me anywhere from a 6-45 but im lookin at a set of rims that say they go on a s-10 or blazer that are negative 27...is that for a 2wd ??? one more question onoffset higher or lower number sticks out farther ???

i see the edit delete button but once i click it i dont see how to delete ???

apology for the triple posting...i do not use forums alot..

Last edited by 904RiotFamily; 09-16-2010 at 12:23 AM. Reason: consolidating my posts...
Old 09-16-2010, 12:10 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

you're gonna get spanked form a Mod or Admin real soon.

if you need to add to your last thought (ie; your last post) just go back & "edit" the last post-unless someone has already replied.

i'm not raggin' on ya, but i'm trying to save you some grief.

the Search function is your friend on the forum.