Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Irocs On A Blazer....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road
Cool Irocs On A Blazer....

Done some searching im lookin to find some blazers on 20''-22'' irocs....if anybody has run across any please post....im considering them with custom white dust covers and maybe color matched inserts of the spokes.....also looking to get some opinions aswell...

something like these minus 22's

Last edited by two1nine; 11-07-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:55 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little. lol. sorry man, but those are discusting...

Hows this work for you?

Old 11-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Starting Member

thanks i found some on s10 forum....goin for this look

Old 11-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Beginning Member
elchicano is an unknown quantity at this point

The second picture is a way better choice

Old 11-08-2009, 12:15 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

two1nine, please find the guy that took the very first pic you posted, and punch him in the face for being a douche. those rims a God-awful!

As for the other two up, not my thing but I can appreciate a good looking ride. if you can track those down, go for it. they will change the HELL out of your truck!
GL Man.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Starting Member

yea lol

Old 11-08-2009, 07:31 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

They're the same rims in the 1st and 2nd Blazer pic. The second one is a much better angle though, shows them off nicely. I figured someone on s10f must of had them. I'm sure there is more then one running around there. GL in the hunt for them though man. I don't imagine they will be easy to find, and when you do I don't imagine they will be cheap.

EDIT:

I was just browsing s10f and found a couple more for ya

and an S10

Last edited by Sisk; 11-08-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:44 AM
BF Veteran

Sort of off topic I suppose, but have you noticed that a LOT of lower vehicles get their pictures taken in grass/dirt/not on a street? WTF is that all about?

Old 11-08-2009, 11:48 AM
BF Veteran

Makes them look even lower. You can't see the small gap that's there when it's on grass. The grass hides it. Besides, they look sexier on grass lol. It's a photography thing I guess..

Old 11-08-2009, 12:05 PM
BF Veteran

Ah makes sense I guess. i was thinking lifted 4wds get their pic's taken in a driveway or on the street more often than not, and lowered jobs always seem to be off road

back to the topic at hand: the first rims blow!

Quick Reply: Irocs On A Blazer....