Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Need help please!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 12:55 PM
YONKES is on a distinguished road
Default Need help please!

I bought some 4th gen camaro/trans am wheels and brand new tires for 200 (the rims say ABS in the center idk if this matters) well anyways i go to throw em on and they dont fit at all what type of spacer do i need? These are for a 95 blazer 4x4 4dr

the rims are like these except silver

Last edited by YONKES; 07-02-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:07 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

Hmm I'm trying to think of someone on the forum that has these rims or someone that could help you... look through the forum at some threads maybe you will find the info you need or use google

Old 07-02-2010, 03:02 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

How don't they fit? Does the bolt pattern match up?

Old 07-02-2010, 05:05 PM

bolt pattern matches they just literally wont go on idk if i need a spacer or what here is a 96 with my same rims mines are just silver why wont mine fit. THIS IS NOT MY BLAZER MINE IS BLACK

Last edited by YONKES; 07-02-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:00 PM

please i really need help here

Old 07-02-2010, 09:11 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Your Blazer needs wheels with 4.75" bolt pattern and 6" back spacing.

Go to a wheel website and look up the wheels for the model/year they came from. Comapre it to yours.

By the way, the ABS is a center cap, it can be swapped to something else.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:36 AM

5- Spoke Wheels, Size : 16" x 8" Backspacing : 6.875" Bolt pattern : 4.75

Thats the trans am wheels so what spacer would i need

Old 07-03-2010, 02:52 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

so............from the info you posted up, you'll need a 7/8" spacer to bring it out farther. this is probably the reason you were saying "idk if i need a spacer or what here is a 96 with my same rims mines are just silver why wont mine fit.", which really doesn't make sense, 'cause these trucks have had the same bolt pattern since they were first made in '82.

obviously your wheels are not the exact same as your buddy's.

Old 07-03-2010, 03:06 AM

your positive with that spacer size 7/8 inch sorry im just asking so when i buy that these should go on there. also do you know the best place to buy wheel spacers from might as well just go with a inch wheel spacer.

Last edited by YONKES; 07-03-2010 at 03:13 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:52 AM

please help a guy out

Quick Reply: Need help please!