Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

New 22's On *Pics*

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Starting Member
NoPh33rRaCiNg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New 22's On *Pics*

just got my new KMC rockstar XD's on. i love them, the ride isnt horrible. barrely rubs on full turn i shaved off a little bit of the corner of the inside fender. tires are 265/35/R22. This is stock height. Any questions? Comments?

Old 05-02-2008, 12:47 PM
djdrew010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: New 22's On *Pics*

damn i really like those! how much did it cost you?

Old 05-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Starting Member

it was a total of 2500 with rims and tires. i believe the rims were about 1900ish. they had 1 pair in a warehouse in cali and they were blanks so they drilled my bolt pattern and off they were. this is 4x4 also...

Old 05-02-2008, 12:49 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

im not feeling the rims on your truck, they are nice though... but thats just me.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:00 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Oh I love those rims. I don't like the big ol' star...I'd probably paint over that...or scuff it off..or something. Too many people I know have that star tattooed somewhere

Old 05-02-2008, 05:22 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Any questions?

Yea.

Why????

Old 05-02-2008, 07:00 PM
blazerboy124 is an unknown quantity at this point

those look damn good. personally i cant do that because of the whole snow and mud season deal.

Old 05-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Starting Member

ORIGINAL: Hanr3

Any questions?

Yea.

Why????

haha i dont really wheel at all i use this for gettin my up to the mountains. since winters over now i got these, and ill throw my stocks back on for the winter

Old 05-03-2008, 02:44 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

TIGHT!

Just need to blackout the front to match the tails and the rims now. I like the rims, too little tire for my tastes.

Overall I'd remove the trim, it looks a little busy with everything you've got going on; i.e. black trim with chrome accents, chrome fender trim, diamond headlights with clear corner, blacked out tails, and now some bomb @$$ rims.

Translation: awesome rims, blackout the front to match.

Old 05-03-2008, 05:10 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

do away with the body chrome!!! it throws off the whole look of the body with the rims, paint the chrome parts to match the color of your truck... O and the exact color of the truck is (Medium red metallic) I just rec painted a set of taillights for someone and that was the color that they were painted, I mixed up the color at my friends auto body shop, on the paint matching computer...

Quick Reply: New 22's On *Pics*